Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
I'm confused by your comment. I just played v0.4 (on android) and MC has yet to get dicked by Sid, the lovely transgirl. And this update had h-scenes with the shopkeeper and his Mom.
screenshot of the mc boning his mom or it didn't happen

wet dream doesn't count

Reactions: EZ8lt

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, after I finally got GDrive workin on this, can't wait to actually penetrate one of the relatives. Also needs an option at some point to blow the transgirl.

Reactions: Faptime

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I just went through renders, and it seems like mc can actually fuck his mom, also shopkeeper too.
It was so rushed and all of a sudden, that it had little to no impact for me as the player. Like, oh I guess we're having some cheese with the wine.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Ok, after I finally got GDrive workin on this, can't wait to actually penetrate one of the relatives. Also needs an option at some point to blow the transgirl.
Amen, brother. Always go down on your girls if you expect them to go down on you.

Reactions: steelsmiter

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
well nothing new content, since the last two updates, when you (and me) avoiding Sid. Game still ends on the same spot

Reactions: VossJck

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
These "dream sequences" are ruining games for me, they're pointless. Too many red flags in these game, good luck to the Dev.
Yup, dream sequences are one of the absolute worst movie tropes ever. Why on earth would put them in a game like this is beyond me. They're a waste of time, boring and downright annoying.

It's a shame, because the girls are interesting and I like all the fetishes here, also love how they have more realistic bodies, but I just gave up on this game after so many of these scenes. It's just a big waste of time.

Last edited:

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
well nothing new content, since the last two updates, when you (and me) avoiding Sid. Game still ends on the same spot
Yeah, if you wanted to progress you have to go meet sid.
It might be a bug, it might not. I'm giving up on this game. It's just not my cup of tea.
Good luck with it though dev.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, if you wanted to progress you have to go meet sid.
It might be a bug, it might not. I'm giving up on this game. It's just not my cup of tea.
Good luck with it though dev.
Quite a dick move if it's not a bug, I must say.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
So in reality, no new content in the avoid-Sid-at-all-cost route.... I think I'll just skedaddle way over yonder away from this title, as it has so far proven to be a massive waste of time, with the Sid pushery. ಠ_ಠ **

If I want chicks with dicks, I want em real Futa style. You know, dick and a pussy. Or a really sexy trans. Sid, for me, looks like that weirdly creepy emo kid in middle school nobody liked, hence why I skip.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For those who scream h-scenes with Ma an so on; Dream sequences does not count. The only "real" scene I can remember is the chick from the bar. And it drops off at the same spot as 0.33. Either it's a bug, or there's absolutely no new content beyond that. And if it's not a bug, it's a massive, and I mean MASSIVE dick move.(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ **
Edit; Fixed, it was a bug.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That might be a bug, then. PandaLoverGames, is the script is set up that if you avoid going to the cafe to see Sid, it also skips the:

* Claire and bartender chick scene
* Ellie fighting with Mom scene
* MC heading to shop to barter dick for wine
scene
* MC comforting Mom with some deep dicking scene

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
That might be a bug, then. PandaLoverGames, is the script is set up that if you avoid going to the cafe to see Sid, it also skips the:

* Claire and bartender chick scene
* Ellie fighting with Mom scene
* MC heading to shop to barter dick for wine
scene
* MC comforting Mom with some deep dicking scene
Hmm, even Dr. Strange could not expect such an outcome.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes