ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What a wasted opportunity. Why didn't he take a picture like any other ordinary pervert and blackmailed Olivia?

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Anyone got this as well? 1601844675121.png
I haven't seen anyone report about so i just wanted to ask. Is it a false positive?

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Alas, no, I've never seen anything like it.
It just showed up in other two games i just i downloaded as well (flirty f, my employee's family), maybe something is up with windows defender? Or something is up with the archives?

Edit: Welp it just disappeared when i updated the AV and choose to fix it after scaning my pc so it was probably something with windows defender or whatever... all games are fine, it was just a scare. Sorry.

Last edited:

LordKazumaSan

Sep 15, 2020
Missing tag (Abandoned) for the android version lol im about to review this one on my page :3 great job btw, the win ver working fine and the chara is hot af.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Family Affair [v0.40] PandaLover

Original Size Win/Linux: 934 MB
Original Size Mac: 1.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 163 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 145 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
sonnavub... I downloaded 0.33 just the other day! \_:cautious:_/ oh well...good for y'all

Last edited:

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
waaat?! so the ladies in'ere are still just teasers? see yah round in...:unsure: I dunno, maybe I'll let 6 updates pass

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
It is an odd game, it isnt so much a story as a set of sex scenes stitched together in a bit of ajumble. Renders are good but the dev really REALLy needs a story writer/dialogue writer

It isnt terrible, if you are just looking for nice images, it is just a wee bit disjointed

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Lol no. You either get dicked by the she-male, or you'll have pretty much nothing recently.
I'm confused by your comment. I just played v0.4 (on android) and MC has yet to get dicked by Sid, the lovely transgirl. And this update had h-scenes with the shopkeeper and his Mom.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm confused by your comment. I just played v0.4 (on android) and MC has yet to get dicked by Sid, the lovely transgirl. And this update had h-scenes with the shopkeeper and his Mom.
Played the update as well, no real h-scenes with the mom, the other sister came back home, nor with the shopkeeper. I was offered futa content like twice though.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes