Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
I dunno if she is going to be a LI you should ask the dev PandaLoverGames , I really hope no, but you are still forced to see one of the girls that is a LI doing lesbian things.... what id like to know if this thing with Dan & Olivia and show others girls getting fucked will be a thing because I don't like that and prefer to only see the mc and the girls. So if this game is going to be like that I will rather ignore it, there is plenty of games to play and while I like the mom in this game I'm not into seeing others npcs fucking.
Who is this Dan? mc father or what?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you name the milf mom you also get a sister.
Incest tag added.
MILF tag added.

• Wow
Reactions: fortuna95

Daddio05

Aug 6, 2020
considering one of your games signatures is a ntr game....... I'm not surprised, but this game is nothing like those games so there is little sense to have scenes like that in this game.
If you know where the dev is going with this game then please continue advising them, if not, please relax on the "I know what's best" chatter. They may take that unholy scene out later on, or completely go with an ntr game, or something in between, you don't know, just calm it down, let the artist make art. This isn't really any sort of slight on you specifically, I've just seen so many fucking comments like yours and, probably unfairly, picked you out.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
PandaLoverGames I was loving the game until this last update you put Dan & Olivia then Thomson & Rose... If I'm interested in games is because it follows the mc & the girls, not to see every other character fucking someone else.
While I may not mind Thomson & Rose at all (some people may though) I certainly don't want to see Dan & Olivia and I really hope Olivia is not a Li in the game cause I'm not interested after seen that scene. In any case, it seems a waste of renders and animations in my opinion.
Will see what you do in the next update and see if is worth it for me to keep playing. If having to see Dan and other girls get it with other characters will be a thing in the game I will rather know now and stop playing.
Thanks for the heads up man.

Ardennen

Nov 15, 2018
Nice update, i like it.
But Sydney changed her shoes fast in the cafe. she is wearing sport shoes(cucks i think), in the toilet it started with black shoes with open toes, moving to naked feets than to white sandals and ending with the black shoes again. Nothing big or important, or is there a hidden message?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you know where the dev is going with this game then please continue advising them, if not, please relax on the "I know what's best" chatter. They may take that unholy scene out later on, or completely go with an ntr game, or something in between, you don't know, just calm it down, let the artist make art. This isn't really any sort of slight on you specifically, I've just seen so many fucking comments like yours and, probably unfairly, picked you out.
if I know? the dev said it in one of his posts that he doesn't like ntr at all.
You should read the forum before jumping to conclusions.
I am not a supporter of NTR content either, but I can safely say that the plans are "different".
Thanks for the heads up man.
Just to clarify, Thomson and Rose is a lesbian scene... and those 2 or at least one of them may be a LI.
As for Dan & Olivia... Olivia is the mother of Dan, Dan is mc's friend and we don't know if Olivia will be a LI either, that's why I said that (and because I'm not a fan of that type of voyeur and considering the time it takes, I will rather have mc scenes or more renders). I think is worth waiting for 1 or 2 updates and see what direction it goes...
(btw there is also Ellie of The last of us 2-- xD)

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Many sequences are missing , black frames at 3 times during the game - game isnt complete.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not sure I like where this game is going. It seems to be getting more and more focused on the futa aspect. Claire Redfield is totally amazing, but in this game she is too closely linked with futa content - if you choose not to see futa content, you don't see much of Claire either. :((n) Maybe they should rename this game to A Futa Affair.

Btw. it is renders, NOT renderers. Renderers are what software methods are used to interact with the graphics hardware in order to render the renders on the display device.

MakeMeGo

Dec 19, 2018
Was futra/trans just added in 3.3? I dont recall it before and would have steered clear before.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Was futra/trans just added in 3.3? I dont recall it before and would have steered clear before.
I just started today and the futa/trans is avoidable and you will be given a choice just before you need to make the choice.

I have added "creampie" and "Prostitution" to the tag list.
MC creampies the prostitute that the sister paid for at the bar scene.
ADD: Sex Toys to the tag list.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I just started today and the futa/trans is avoidable and you will be given a choice just before you need to make the choice.
Yes, but most of the content is futa related. You opt out, and the bulk of the update is gone.

• Sad
Reactions: DA22

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Sorry to say it, but there is NO FUTA! It's a dickgirl without vagina. Dev should have made his homework in order to not use wrong terms here. Also everyone else, who plays it, there is no futa in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

riddle86

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys..only i had problems with saves from previous version?
(not a big problem avtually..but i report it)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry to say it, but there is NO FUTA! It's a dickgirl without vagina. Dev should have made his homework in order to not use wrong terms here. Also everyone else, who plays it, there is no futa in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The tag is Futa/Trans. Sid is a trans girl. Tag is accurate. Please familiarize yourself with this site's tag list before you start accusing others of being ignorant. Or don't. The rest of us love the irony.

Edit: And if you're talking about the in-game warnings, the whole thing is translated from Russian, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Reactions: FahadXray
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes