PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
If I could understand it I might like it but the translation to english is horrible and almost incoherent for most of it leading me to not understand what the hell is going on. Ill come back to it at a later date and hopefully a better translation has been done.
Thank you for the comment. I think we have solved the question. On Tuesday, I plan to release an update with a new translation (And a little history of Sid and Jill, so as not to be boring).

Reactions: SeveredRealms

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Family Affair [v0.33] [PandaLover] - Original Size: 832 MB

Download Win,Linux (163MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (148MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FahadXray

Sep 19, 2019
Alright, I tried the new version (not all the way through yet tho). This translation is MUCH MUCH better, there's still a little bit of hiccups here and there but as far as I'm concerened this is so much better then the last translation. Whoever the translator, keep him!

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Too much daydream sex scenes and not enough mc with redhead girl scenes(real ones). :unsure: It sucks when game gives you no choice about how mc feels about lesbian stuff. If you can only watch but not tap the ginger yourself then its frustrating instead of enjoyable. When game/mc acts like being able to just watch them is some kind of great gift its annoying.

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Alright, I tried the new version (not all the way through yet tho). This translation is MUCH MUCH better, there's still a little bit of hiccups here and there but as far as I'm concerened this is so much better then the last translation. Whoever the translator, keep him!
Thank you, we are trying to be better!

Reactions: GMuns

Daddio05

Aug 6, 2020
if you did take a moment to read his reply, you will see he already did say "he just think it was interesting and added it", for me that scene is a waste of renders because it doesn't benefit the game, the lesbian sex scene may be hot for some and that I can understand to a point, but seeing a NPC that I don't care about getting it with her mom doesn't really make me interested in the game.
If those renders and animations were used to advance the story or give the mc some new scene I will enjoy it far more and am pretty sure most people will think the same. I can't think of many people that will want to see scenes of Dan & Olivia instead of scenes with mc & one of the girls.
I liked seeing it, seeing other people having sex in a SEX GAME, makes it less like a simulation and a bit more realistic, so the scenes not involving the main character are a breathe of fresh air from the usual constant overwhelming amount of females (and hopefully femboys) throwing themselves at you because you are the MC. So you now know someone who wants to see more Dan and Olivia scenes instead of ones with the mc & one of the girls.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
"I got two missing image tags e49 and eb50. "
Thank you for the comment. Corrected version in Gdrive and Mega

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I liked seeing it, seeing other people having sex in a SEX GAME, makes it less like a simulation and a bit more realistic, so the scenes not involving the main character are a breathe of fresh air from the usual constant overwhelming amount of females (and hopefully femboys) throwing themselves at you because you are the MC. So you now know someone who wants to see more Dan and Olivia scenes instead of ones with the mc & one of the girls.
considering one of your games signatures is a ntr game....... I'm not surprised, but this game is nothing like those games so there is little sense to have scenes like that in this game.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes