Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry the same old assets and models. It gets really boring. It is like watching a kaleidoscope of so many games. Can't tell the difference anymore. Good luck bye.
Tip: get a native speaker to read it through. It is very Engrish.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
This English is bad, your supposed mom from what I can make out banged your sisters boyfriend after prom I think ....... ok. You perv on some woman licking out another female. Then dream sequences make up a lot of the sex scenes after that, with one perv spying on the mom.

The english and script needs a lot of work and the mom is def not a prize I would be chasing if that is what she does to your sister. I would say work on the script and refine the english and pace it better. This for me was not a good first impression.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Sorry the same old assets and models. It gets really boring. It is like watching a kaleidoscope of so many games. Can't tell the difference anymore. Good luck bye.
Tip: get a native speaker to read it through. It is very Engrish.
Alas, the assets are only those that he gave us Daz and Renderotica))
About "native speaker" - Alas, not everything is so simple here

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yet another Russian developed game where the default name of the main character is Max, and he's a fucking creeper. :ROFLMAO: Aside from the Engrish, story also looks bad by the way, won't be surprised if this ends up in the "games that never really made anything of themselves" island eventually.

Apr 19, 2020
I won't play this until it's further down the line in terms of development but it looks very good. I like the look of the characters

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'll wait until the active tags include vag sex to try it out, but it looks good from the previews so far. On the matter of translation, I believe there s a sub-thread on the site somewhere where you can ask someone to help with that kind of stuff. There's a lot of people on the site that love to help with new devs for that.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Family Affair [v0.1] [PandaLover] - Original Size: 739 MB

Download Win,Linux (79MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (63MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
The English wasn't great so it was kinda tough at times to figure out what was going on and was confusing especially with friend eating out her teacher, it was very quick paced and the MC looked about 14 and didn't like Claire that much not into femdom (I'm guessing its her route with all the slave stuff) we had to agree with her to her help, but renders were not bad, we'll see how it develops

Not really a fan of dream sex, I always feel like it's a cop out

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Family Affair [v0.1] PandaLover

Original Size: 738 MB

Compressed Size: 76 MB

Win:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Not bad! But with animations, the level of the game will be much higher! Good luck with your project! P.s. thanks for the Russian version.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The English wasn't great so it was kinda tough at times to figure out what was going on and was confusing especially with friend eating out her teacher, it was very quick paced and the MC looked about 14 and didn't like Claire that much not into femdom (I'm guessing its her route with all the slave stuff) we had to agree with her to her help, but renders were not bad, we'll see how it develops

Not really a fan of dream sex, I always feel like it's a cop out
Thanks for your feedback. English is my Calvary

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
PandaLoverGames
For translation, you can try .
It's not perfect but a lot better than Google translator.

Good luck.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes