PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
WOW...nice renders(say nice stuff fist) but that was the absolute worst engrish.....EVER....even a machine would rise up and destroy you if you tried to get it to translate :p
Thanks! ! A team of specially trained ninjas have already kidnapped one native speaker and sent him to us via UPS

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
PandaLoverGames

As I wrote in my review, the Engrish is somewhat of a problem, but it is understandable (both "why" the English is somewhat lacking and the text itself... one can understand what is going on). In the middle run, you will probably need someone giving the texts some polishing, though.

The plot, as far as there is - or CAN be this early - is of course simple and I guess you will have an actual story at some point. Please just consider NOT going too wild with superpowers, magic, demons or spy/ninja stuff please. That is derailing a lot of otherwise promising games in my opinion. It would be nice to have some more grounded plots in between.

Your two big strengths in this early stage are:

Female models: Love them and I hope you will continue to concentrate on making them really individual and diverse (yes I said it, I like variety!). Seeing the same types over and over again is tiresome and unsexy. (That said the MC is a bit bland... but at least he has no Pompadur!)

Characters: Maybe I read too much into what little we see so far, but I get the vibe that we can expect a slightly different characterization from what we usually see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should really focus on these two points to keep your game interesting and unique enough to keep players interested. The rest will come in time.

Good luck and thanks for sharing!

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Its a nice game with a lot of potential aside from obvious problem all things are good
Are you gonna make incest patch or just include in inside game?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Luckily, I can read Russian(slowly). Aside from English grammar, a few points on text, in English it's usual to give an honorific to a respect person. So, Mrs. Thomson/Walker not Thomson/Walker. Also the setting is clearly not what is understood in US as college. It looks like a high school. So, the "professors" are "teachers".

On the render side, Mom is a beauty. Sidney also nice. I think Sydney's head is a little too small and Mrs. Thomson's too large. But, others may disagree. The house interior looks like a kommunalka. Corridor narrow, kitchen with colored tiles and old refridgerator. That's ok. But, it doesn't harmonize with the western setting of the game. It's a small point, but something to think about.

I think the incest element should be a little clearer. Mom as Emma or "Ma" is a funny little trick. But, not really satisfying. And most English speakers don't call their mother Ma.

Good luck with the game.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A nice looking game. Renders look very good.

Hopefully there will be a lot of room for improvement with translation.:coffee:

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
PandaLoverGames

As I wrote in my review, the Engrish is somewhat of a problem, but it is understandable (both "why" the English is somewhat lacking and the text itself... one can understand what is going on). In the middle run, you will probably need someone giving the texts some polishing, though.

The plot, as far as there is - or CAN be this early - is of course simple and I guess you will have an actual story at some point. Please just consider NOT going too wild with superpowers, magic, demons or spy/ninja stuff please. That is derailing a lot of otherwise promising games in my opinion. It would be nice to have some more grounded plots in between.

Your two big strengths in this early stage are:

Female models: Love them and I hope you will continue to concentrate on making them really individual and diverse (yes I said it, I like variety!). Seeing the same types over and over again is tiresome and unsexy. (That said the MC is a bit bland... but at least he has no Pompadur!)

Characters: Maybe I read too much into what little we see so far, but I get the vibe that we can expect a slightly different characterization from what we usually see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should really focus on these two points to keep your game interesting and unique enough to keep players interested. The rest will come in time.

Good luck and thanks for sharing!
Thanks for your review. It was very nice to know someone else's opinion. I already have a plan for the development of history (no mysticism and other crap) A little Charles Bukowski, a little Chuck Palahniuk to the taste of Jean Genet, shake but do not mix.
All details of the development of the project will be on patreon.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I may be blind, but how to display tags?
As you are the dev of the game, send a PM to a modo to ask for a "game developpeur" tag on your profile
As you are the "owner" of this thread you can edit the thread tag by yourself (there's a little pen icon at the very top of the page, next to the tags)

Apr 10, 2020
Just wow on the models and crisp graphics.

And--haha--I see Claire Redfield there, you cheeky devil. I am going to get to spank her, right? Right?! Because Leon should have done that a long time ago.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Just wow on the models and crisp graphics.

And--haha--I see Claire Redfield there, you cheeky devil. I am going to get to spank her, right? Right?! Because Leon should have done that a long time ago.
Of course you can!
If you support the desired plot branch on patreon (and there will be such a vote), you can speed up this process!

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Describing the bathroom scene, one of the speaker names was still untranslated, and though a girl in a student uniform is giving the blowjob they are identified as Principal Johnson?

LOTS of untranslated text, and yes, you need someone to proofread your script.

Is the sister's name Cleare or Claire? Claire would be a more normal female name, and it's not consistent.

Also, minor quirk, Apple laptop with Windows error message?

Screwball79

Mar 31, 2020
You could use someone to translate out of rus. to english coz it reads like chenglish, but for a first release it is not bad

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes