str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
incest patch self explanatory BUT what is the love patch whats it for and do?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Does not happen. Neither the color can be seen nor can I make a selection from it. It doesn't work. :mad: :mad: :unsure::sick:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Is anyone else having issues installing the android port? I'm sure the game is fully deleted from my phone, but I keep getting asked if I want to update and even if I choose Yes, it get an error message.

Love the game would like love to play the new updates! Please help if you know how.

Reactions: Anonymux

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Slightly squeezed and patched the android version. check the links

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I tried searching the thread and couldn't find what I was looking to learn, perhaps I searched the wrong things or overlooked it. The futa/trans content, is it just the MC screwing and being sucked, or does he get penetrated as well?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
People complaining the mother had a sex life.....

Hot mature with 3 kids, yep she's had sex before .... where the fuck do you think the kids came from?

There have been hints from all the girls about previous sexual encounters. None of them are innocent virgins.

View attachment 948619
I just found out about this, how can I miss this conversation :WutFace::WutFace:

I swear man, i played this game because only for the MC mom (she's a character I like so far) and I think the MC mom is an innocent woman :KEK::KEK::KEK: and i was completely wrong.
She was bouncing on her own sons dick without much convincing, there is nothing "innocent" about her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
People complaining the mother had a sex life.....

Hot mature with 3 kids, yep she's had sex before .... where the fuck do you think the kids came from?

There have been hints from all the girls about previous sexual encounters. None of them are innocent virgins.

She was bouncing on her own sons dick without much convincing, there is nothing "innocent" about her.
She was having sex, okay, that's normal. But I was bothered by the fact that she had sex with her own daughter's boyfriend.
This is bad behavior on the part of MC's mother in my opinion. :)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
She was having sex, okay, that's normal. But I was bothered by the fact that she had sex with her own daughter's boyfriend.
This is bad behavior on the part of MC's mother in my opinion. :)
Wait, so her fucking her son is ok, but her fucking her daughter's boyfriend is a deal breaker for y'all? Ok, then.

Mom's a bit of a slut. She's rather unapologetic about it. She put the offer on the table, and the boyfriend accepted it.

Just like she put herself out there to her son, and he accepted.

Reactions: hisstoryman
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes