PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So I'm seeing some...let's call it 'dissatisfaction' with a post from lionarslan criticizing the game. While I agree the word 'it' was a bad choice, that's not wholey indicative of malicious intent. As for the rest of it, it's good criticizations/information as far as I can tell. I came here wondering if the tag was futa, trans, or both (futa and trans should really be separate tags) and the post gave me the information I sought. In addition, the post indicated a lack of meaningful choices (i.e. kinetic novel) which also tells me I wouldn't be interested and saves me time. And if the dev really is trying to please everyone with numerous and various kinks, it's not going to work if the choices don't let you skip certain kinks. Because, like lionarslan said, not everyone wants to see it all. One bad word choice does not a bad post make. And the dev could've responded in a more professional manner instead of "ok boomer".
Dude. Let me tell you one thing that is apparently not very obvious. If you don't like it, don't play. No refunds.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I just gotta say it. I really hate when devs quantify updates in the number of renders rather than say scenes or story moments. It gives a sense that updates are bigger than they really are. It would be like if animators gave updates on the newest WIP animation by releasing the number of frames completed in the interim. Big numbers, but small results.
You see. There is no objective meter of gameplay time in these kinds of "games. What do you count in? Minutes? Lines of code or text? A subjective feeling? Would it make you feel better if I wrote "5 minutes to an hour"?

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
we need more games with trap, love this one

But, i have to say, im completely disappointed with how we could not fuck syd in the spider man outfit and my week is ruined.
Spider-Man, Spider-Man,
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spider-Man.
СпайдерКлер.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
Jul 5, 2017
You see. There is no objective meter of gameplay time in these kinds of "games. What do you count in? Minutes? Lines of code or text? A subjective feeling? Would it make you feel better if I wrote "5 minutes to an hour"?

You're right there's no objective measure but there are closer approximations. Most updates I see that are good quantify the amount of content in scenes or systems added, like fate of irnia. So instead of saying 174 renders, which isnt really quantifiable into amount of content on short hand, saying 3 scenes for [X] added helps compartmentalize added content into digestible chunks. Sure what amount of content is in a given scene isn't specified, but dividing content into such scenes helps understand the general amount of substantive content in any given update. So for example: 2 non-hentai and 1 hentai futa-friendly scenes added. Thats much more easily quantifiable than saying you made 200 renders that turned into 10 minutes of content.

fuck, you could even do both: 3 scenes comprised of 174 renders total. Voila.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's very obvious. I checked to comments to see if maybe I'd want to play it, but I don't and so I'm not going to. But you seem to think that your game is above reproach, and it's not. No game is.
No, they aren't above reproach but they can reply to those comments how they wish.

This forum isn't full of professional devs and this certainly isn't a professional environment.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Wow!! Interesting game!!
It is Totally a Fapper's paradise!!
Not REALLY Much of a Storyline, or a plot, and makes Almost No sense at all.
Emma, Claire, Jill & Sydney are My Favorites.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You missed including a 1616.jpg image file. I'm assuming it should go into game/images/Day7/0.67/Sid

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes