Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So why did the narrative switch back from the scene at Sid's place to earlier in the day after the shower with Mom? :unsure: That seemed strange to me...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Family Affair [v0.67] PandaLover

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 297 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 280 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So why did the narrative switch back from the scene at Sid's place to earlier in the day after the shower with Mom? :unsure: That seemed strange to me...
All I can tell you is...
The magic of editing and nonlinear storytelling!!!

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
"It", huh? The rest of your post can be ignored because it's clear where your criticism is really coming from. The Tags are clearly indicated. This is obviously not a game for you.
I'm not entirely sure if "it" is meant as hateful (which I think you mean). Could be the poster, who I assume is Russian, is just struggling with gender pronouns. I wondered about it and found , in which it says "Other non-binary Russians have adopted the neuter gender pronoun “ono,” even though it flouts grammar rules."
This isn't meant to start a discussion about gender, just an observation that some word choices are not necessarily malicious.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
And I'm waiting for the developer to add some new juicy Futa-friendly... For me to see the people on this thread have a mental breakdown :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: student00

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I know about the missing picture 1616, in fact, just a mistake in numbering, this is the next picture. I will fix it tomorrow along with the Android port

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Loving the futa-friendly updates, too many games with traps (the Shrink excluded) will give the trap a cursory scene and then ignore them for vast amounts of time.

Oh and when do we get the trap and Mom 3some scene?

Reactions: Llawless

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Family Affair [v0.67] PandaLover

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 297 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 280 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks dude!

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Loving the futa-friendly updates, too many games with traps (the Shrink excluded) will give the trap a cursory scene and then ignore them for vast amounts of time.

Oh and when do we get the trap and Mom 3some scene?
Clearly not soon. Triplets are very difficult for my PC(Eh, how many cool scenes because of this is not possible to implement!). Especially one mom has more polygons than two standard characters.
Maybe, but not soon.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Clearly not soon. Triplets are very difficult for my PC(Eh, how many cool scenes because of this is not possible to implement!). Especially one mom has more polygons than two standard characters.
Maybe, but not soon.
Mom: "Did you just call me fat?!"
PandaLoverGames: "Sorry, lady. The polygon count don't lie..."

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
we need more games with trap, love this one

But, i have to say, im completely disappointed with how we could not fuck syd in the spider man outfit and my week is ruined.

Reactions: jcpower13
Jul 5, 2017
I just gotta say it. I really hate when devs quantify updates in the number of renders rather than say scenes or story moments. It gives a sense that updates are bigger than they really are. It would be like if animators gave updates on the newest WIP animation by releasing the number of frames completed in the interim. Big numbers, but small results.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So I'm seeing some...let's call it 'dissatisfaction' with a post from lionarslan criticizing the game. While I agree the word 'it' was a bad choice, that's not wholey indicative of malicious intent. As for the rest of it, it's good criticizations/information as far as I can tell. I came here wondering if the tag was futa, trans, or both (futa and trans should really be separate tags) and the post gave me the information I sought. In addition, the post indicated a lack of meaningful choices (i.e. kinetic novel) which also tells me I wouldn't be interested and saves me time. And if the dev really is trying to please everyone with numerous and various kinks, it's not going to work if the choices don't let you skip certain kinks. Because, like lionarslan said, not everyone wants to see it all. One bad word choice does not a bad post make. And the dev could've responded in a more professional manner instead of "ok boomer".

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes