PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Give Eve a few more hormones. I like Syd but I am biased. She is gorgeous.
I don't want to do similar characters. Eva is the antipode of Sydney in some way, the other one. I will reveal her character and "features" a little later.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm absolutely loving this VN and the story you're telling so far and MC's relationship with Syd plays a huge role in that.

I almost feel guilty cheating on her with the other girls, but I get over the guilt once I see the mom's cheeky smile. I'm looking forward to content with Ellie and Claire as well.

Hopefully Syd is ok with fooling around with some of her friends, because I'd love to see MC give Eve a ride. She's thin and sexy and still very fem even with the short hair and small chest.

There is a very vocal part of this forum that hates sharing LIs with anyone, but personally I'm fine with a threesome where everyone has fun with each other because it's clear that Syd and MC are very much a couple.

If and when more options are added with respect to playing with Syd's or any other trans girls' cocks, I hope that it is optional for us. I would love to have MC go down on his girls, but I personally don't want to see him topped. Also, I don't think we've seen MC eating ass yet, and I hope that changes as well!

I'm looking forward to furthering the story with Rose next update, and hopefully making progress with the sisters.

One thing I really like about this VN is that there are some very sweet moments as well, where it's MC just holding or kissing one of his LIs, like with mom on the couch, or Syd on the bed watching the laptop. I really hope that continues.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
lmao its not an opinion, its living in reality. you have set up the game in a way that unrealistic to support 4 main characters and refuse to acknowledge it.
Unrealistic in your opinion. The reality is you're upset with a game that has a trans LI as a main character and includes content you don't like. Considering the site you are on, unless you are personally commissioning/funding this game, its the discretion of the dev to include what content they feel like per update. The game is still relatively new and I'm sure all the main characters will get equal content eventually, but if you can't/don't want to wait, maybe just move the fuck on and stop whining?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I like male on trap/trans/futa content but man, Sid is a boring character. If dev wants to go heavy on trap content then at least add another trap character who will be different to Sid. So instead of 8(or however many there is) scenes with Sid we will have 4 scenes with Sid and 4 scenes with another trans character. :unsure:
I wouldn't say that Sid is "boring", it's just that the game doesn't treat this relationship as that big of a deal, and personally I think that's a good thing. It's not treated like it's taboo, or some sideshow spectacle, or anything to be ashamed of, it's treated like any normal relationship between 2 people. Just look at this update; after they have sex they order pizza, drink beer, and watch Rick & Morty, something that it so mundane and ordinary but it just highlights how their relationship is just like anyone else's.

It's actually quite progressive to see a relationship with a trans character treated this way and refreshing to see a MC who doesn't make a big deal of it. This MC along with the one from Fetish Locator, Exiles, Tales from the Unending Void, and Summertime Saga are great for being MCs who don't make a fuss over people being a bit different physically, and it's a good trend to see.

I'm not implying anything, but maybe...
View attachment 936750
Forget "implying", I think you've pretty much flat-out told us that we'll be geting a threesome with these 2. :love:

Just ensure the MC remains the "top" though. If they are going to go all "sausage link", it should either be MC->Eve->Sid, or MC->Sid->Eve.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Look, yeah Cid has gotten the most focus on the updates but thats probably because Syd is a hot topic at the moment for many people. Think about it, not alot of Trans characters as main LI in many games. If I was into Trans shit I would be excited as fuck about it as well. But let's be fair here, Dev may have the most content with that single character but Dev also said in the end it's going to be balanced. The Syd hype will die down after a bit as other characters get left too far behind then the Pendulum will swing in others direction. Some of his patrons will either unsub or message privately their concerns about beingeft behind and then changes will be made. Panda said everyone will get equal content, Panda didn't say, everyone will get equal content at the same time. So far Panda has kept their word and been nice to me so I have no reason to doubt them. Be patient more will come, also if you payed attention you could see that Syd is only every other update for a bit and just had their turn so my guess is next update will be about someone else. My only fear is Dev gets annoyed for being pushed so much for specific content that they avoid making it for a while to spite people.

Let's chill people will get sick and over Syd once they aren't getting enough content with everyone else and their supporters will let them know. I still even without content I enjoy being the most important have a good feeling about this game and it's direction.

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
any actual sex scenes as of yet in the game? also what kind of incest is in the game mother son? brother sister?

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Didn't care for Syd blowing on MCs face but at the same time, he did it proper by licking MC clean so it's a push.

I'm hoping to see some more of Eve. Also hoping to see how she differentiates from Syd. Right now the way they talk to each other they seem almost like clones. Maybe make her much more feminine?

Also, I'd like to get a better-established idea of what exactly the MC Syd relationship is. I mean they clearly aren't exclusive in Syds eyes. She was talking about blowing another guy right in front of him.

Big fan of the trap stuff. Hince me rambling on. Also the Mom stuff is freaking burning hot. Good job so far Dev!

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes