Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im still surprised people are shocked by the trans character when the MC now looks like one of the gayest MCs in any VN,
WTF happened to him he didn't look like that at the start
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So I have enjoyed this game but haven't played since update 4.5 as I'm not really into Trans content. Is there a lot of stuff without Sid? Or do you really miss out on a ton of content if you choose not to pursue her? I'm just wondering if I should wait longer before re-downloading the game. And yes I still like the game and I'm happy people enjoy Sid.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
im still surprised people are shocked by the trans character when the MC now looks like one of the gayest MCs in any VN,
1374796030634.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So I have enjoyed this game but haven't played since update 4.5 as I'm not really into Trans content. Is there a lot of stuff without Sid? Or do you really miss out on a ton of content if you choose not to pursue her? I'm just wondering if I should wait longer before re-downloading the game. And yes I still like the game and I'm happy people enjoy Sid.
She has roughly the same content sex wise as the mother plus there are scenes with Jill and the shop keeper.

You aren't missing a massive chunk but she is one of the main characters so her content is quite substantial.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The Dev put him on a Keto Diet and doesn't let him get much sun. ;)

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
She has roughly the same content sex wise as the mother plus there are scenes with Jill and the shop keeper.

You aren't missing a massive chunk but she is one of the main characters so her content is quite substantial.
What about the sister? Or the friend? 2bh the mother trope is a bit much for me anymore.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
are you here to be wrong once again? miss can't read changelogs. oh wait you are wrong again, Sid has more sex scenes then the mother. and thats not even mentioning other main girls like Rose and Claire.
Which is good for me because Sid is WAY hotter than the mom. The mom is my third favorite after Sid and the hot sister.
I love these dominate MC VN's with trans feminine mtf, anal and oral, what is not to love? (Kinda joke just personal preference).
I never considered trans until Thailand trips with my wife who I would never cheat on(she is an actual cuck-queen) because condom anal is almost always better than condom vaginal.

• Angry
Reactions: student00

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What about the sister? Or the friend? 2bh the mother trope is a bit much for me anymore.
The sisters don't have much of anything yet but Jill has some scenes. There are a couple of random girls thrown in too as well as a couple of lesbian scenes.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Spoken like poet :love:
Yep! William Fuckingpeare

the trans character is the whole game. the other "main" characters are just side accessory's now. the dev doent understand math. basically the dev let the rans fans write out all other characters
You do a fully heterosexual update (0.60) - well, okay.

You do a trans-pepper addition (0.63) -

is the love patch supposed to be the incest patch???
Yes, that sounds better on other resources

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Im getting nothing but black screen dunno if its the compressed version or the patch or what

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes