vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
I have a question about the latest update.

The notes say Futa friendly content. But I didn't see any of that. It starts being tied to the chair. Then the Boss shows up and it goes black before you see the boss. The I'm back in the apartment and have the shower scene. The End. Did I miss something or did I screw up a choice?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
You do a fully heterosexual update (0.60) - well, okay.

You do a trans-pepper addition (0.63) -
god its like you cant understand the implications that dedicating literally every other update to a single character when you have a cast of 4 brings. like do i need to make a diagram for you to understand the math and its effects. what arent you understanding? its astounding the lack of understanding this msg has.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I have a question about the latest update.

The notes say Futa friendly content. But I didn't see any of that. It starts being tied to the chair. Then the Boss shows up and it goes black before you see the boss. The I'm back in the apartment and have the shower scene. The End. Did I miss something or did I screw up a choice?
Hi. Try starting the game over and going to Sidney's for a cup of tea

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
god its like you cant understand the implications that dedicating literally every other update to a single character when you have a cast of 4 brings. like do i need to make a diagram for you to understand the math and its effects. what arent you understanding? its astounding the lack of understanding this msg has.
this is the way

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I dont agree with being a dick about things, ultimately it is Panda Lover's game, but MangoDude does have a slight point that if you have 4 main characters and 2 update cycles with 1 whole cycle focusing on 1 character and the other cycle focusing on the other 3 then you will vastly outpace the other 3 main characters content wise.

If only half the audience likes futa/gay/trans content then you start having a major problem as you keep going with that plan and it becomes not really worth it unless you buy into the whole of the game.

Like I said, I don't advocate being a dick about it though, its Panda Lover's prerogative to do this, and if he wants to make it a futa/gay/trans focused game, those who don't like that can just put the game on ignore and leave it to the futa/gay/trans fans.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I like male on trap/trans/futa content but man, Sid is a boring character. If dev wants to go heavy on trap content then at least add another trap character who will be different to Sid. So instead of 8(or however many there is) scenes with Sid we will have 4 scenes with Sid and 4 scenes with another trans character. :unsure:

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I like male on trap/trans/futa content but man, Sid is a boring character. If dev wants to go heavy on trap content then at least add another trap character who will be different to Sid. So instead of 8(or however many there is) scenes with Sid we will have 4 scenes with Sid and 4 scenes with another trans character. :unsure:
I'm not implying anything, but maybe...
1420.jpg

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Well I meant a charater that would be different to Sid, like in looks and personality. More feminine maybe. Not just Sidney clone with a blonde hair. :HideThePain:
Well, Eva hasn't had much screen time so far, but I think by the end of the month I'll reveal her character a little bit.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes