PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Didn't care for Syd blowing on MCs face but at the same time, he did it proper by licking MC clean so it's a push.

I'm hoping to see some more of Eve. Also hoping to see how she differentiates from Syd. Right now the way they talk to each other they seem almost like clones. Maybe make her much more feminine?

Also, I'd like to get a better-established idea of what exactly the MC Syd relationship is. I mean they clearly aren't exclusive in Syds eyes. She was talking about blowing another guy right in front of him.

Big fan of the trap stuff. Hince me rambling on. Also the Mom stuff is freaking burning hot. Good job so far Dev!
Yeah, I'm going to work on the character so there's a tangible difference. Don't switch!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Missed the last couple of updates so my save game is from v0.53. Updated to v0.63 and when trying to load my save game I get an exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just using the game + incest patch, when the exception pops I select "Ignore" and then the game just starts at the beginning and my save game fails to load. I don't see anything in the changelog or the OP regarding old save games are not compatible so figured I'd just post the exception and see if there's a possible solution.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Unrealistic in your opinion. The reality is you're upset with a game that has a trans LI as a main character and includes content you don't like. Considering the site you are on, unless you are personally commissioning/funding this game, its the discretion of the dev to include what content they feel like per update. The game is still relatively new and I'm sure all the main characters will get equal content eventually, but if you can't/don't want to wait, maybe just move the fuck on and stop whining?
wrong again. im upset that the other two main characters are left in the dirt while she gets every other update dedicated to only her. can people not read?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
wrong again. im upset that the other two main characters are left in the dirt while she gets every other update dedicated to only her. can people not read?
Then come back every other update? It's not like PandaLoverGames is slow at putting out content (three updates a month), and the changelog is explicit as to which characters are being updated.

Fact is, if you go the trans route, Syd is MC's girlfriend. It makes a lot of sense for the story that he likes to spend a lot of time with his girlfriend. And when he's not with her, he's with his family or his friends. And things are progressing with all of them as well.

Honestly, your complaints are noted (repeatedly). But with the speed at which the Dev is putting out content, and the clarity of the changelog, just wait a bit to get an update you're interested in.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Missed the last couple of updates so my save game is from v0.53. Updated to v0.63 and when trying to load my save game I get an exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just using the game + incest patch, when the exception pops I select "Ignore" and then the game just starts at the beginning and my save game fails to load. I don't see anything in the changelog or the OP regarding old save games are not compatible so figured I'd just post the exception and see if there's a possible solution.
The VN is still fairly small and there's no real choices to make. Best bet is to uninstall the game and reinstall it. Use the skip function to get to the new content. Should take around than 5-10 mins.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Can someone give me a rundown of the voyeur scenes? Also I looked at the genre section and it says romance? Besides the trap are their other romance options?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
The VN is still fairly small and there's no real choices to make. Best bet is to uninstall the game and reinstall it. Use the skip function to get to the new content. Should take around than 5-10 mins.
I always do a clean install with every new version of any VN, deleting the old version and then extracting the new version. The only things I keep are save games and preferences. Not overly bothered about having to start over, but seeing as there's no mention of old saves not being compatible I figured I should post aout the fact that my save game from v0.53 simply won't load in the new v0.63, every time I try I get the exception I included in my post. *shrug*

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
What a waste of my time. Being Russian I played in Russian and I can tell everyone - Russian translation sucks. Big time. Orphography failures, grammar failures, punctuation... close to non existing thing. And I'd forgive the translation or just changed to English if the game would worth it. Sadly it's not.
First of all, there's trap. OK, MC may not meet it (beside some info about trap it's meaningless choice) but you are still following that futa, resquing it (or, as I heard, in English it will be them) and by itself that's OK. Then it's innocent invitation and it sucks MC and wank on him. It's a real trap.
Second thing, game is announced as VN but it's not, it's kinetic novel. Meaningless choices, story goes on without player's participation, you just read awful text and watch ugly renders (not all of them are ugly but still).
And final nail to the coffin. It looks like dev is trying to please everyone, there are many kinks in that game: young women, old women, straight, lesbians, futa, mother-son incest, dirty talk, maybe some more. You can evade only trap, everything else you will see whether you want it or not. And I suppose not everyone want to see it all.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
First of all, there's trap. OK, MC may not meet it (beside some info about trap it's meaningless choice) but you are still following that futa, resquing it (or, as I heard, in English it will be them) and by itself that's OK. Then it's innocent invitation and it sucks MC and wank on him. It's a real trap.
"It", huh? The rest of your post can be ignored because it's clear where your criticism is really coming from. The Tags are clearly indicated. This is obviously not a game for you.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
"It", huh? The rest of your post can be ignored because it's clear where your criticism is really coming from. The Tags are clearly indicated. This is obviously not a game for you.
Yeah, clearly indicated. There's no kinetic novel tag. 'Cause if there was I wouldn't waste my time on that. And by your words it's clear you do not read my post so it's clear where the real reason for your comment lies. And it means it can be ignored.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
What a waste of my time. Being Russian I played in Russian and I can tell everyone - Russian translation sucks. Big time. Orphography failures, grammar failures, punctuation... close to non existing thing. And I'd forgive the translation or just changed to English if the game would worth it. Sadly it's not.
Second thing, game is announced as VN but it's not, it's kinetic novel. Meaningless choices, story goes on without player's participation, you just read awful text and watch ugly renders (not all of them are ugly but still).
And final nail to the coffin. It looks like dev is trying to please everyone, there are many kinks in that game: young women, old women, straight, lesbians, futa, mother-son incest, dirty talk, maybe some more. You can evade only trap, everything else you will see whether you want it or not. And I suppose not everyone want to see it all.
OK, boomer.

Reactions: ZeroSomeGame
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes