Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Errr .... the version 1.04 stop at the same point as the previous version (Sydney say hello to Emma at the lift).
Am I the only with that ? Am I on a dead path ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Errr .... the version 1.04 stop at the same point as the previous version (Sydney say hello to Emma at the lift).
Am I the only with that ? Am I on a dead path ?
Er, what? That is the end of the most recent version.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Wow, am I that stupid that I messed it up with another game ?

Could be, but from the save I have, I haven't see much of " 441 new hot sweet renders, for all tastes! ".
Really? 441 seems low for the amount of content we got. I hope you're not neglecting Sydney's cock and jumping straight to anal :(

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Hi all, I am wondering something...
Is it possible to merge all weeks into 1 without any problems?

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I'm playing this game again and I can't find more compliments to define the humor and quality of the graphics in this game, it's funny but it doesn't get in the way of the sex scenes. I feel really bad about not being able to support the Dev, foreign currency transactions are absurdly expensive for my country. I hope our currency stabilizes soon to be able to support your amazing work!

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Really? 441 seems low for the amount of content we got. I hope you're not neglecting Sydney's cock and jumping straight to anal :(
DAmn, I checked the version 1.03, I'm just an idiot :p

And about the content, yes, I jump to anal ;)
But I have the feeling that the scene in the bus consume many renders too.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So it would be playable as one novel, instead of using 3 different .exe launcher.
That would result in a much larger download, too big for many users with slow internet/limited data. At the moment, the total file size would be more than 2Gb so bigger than many people's limit on Mega

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes