TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
You know, despite the jumbled mess that was the story, I was actually... bearing with the game until I was met with the trans content. The description says it's optional but I don't know what that means. I was hoping I'd get a clear cut option at the beginning there but it never came. I don't know what it is, if there's any, or if it just means don't go in the trans person house, even after the dick shot. Tried a few times with the options when you meet Sydney first incase there was some sort of enigma there I miss, but just gave up. Bummer but I don't have a lot of time to waste figuring it out, if there's even anything to figure out like I said.
It's a pass for me man, sorry.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
It seems like I can't skip futa, right?
Same for me. I even backed up to a much older save and it ends at the same point as 0.104
Also I had to update the Love Patch to True from False but still got nothing new for 105
Bummer. I guess I selected "no-trans" so long ago and I didn't even remember there was trans content. Does this mean there isn't any "no-trans" content in the .105 release or is it an actual bug that needs to be fixed?
End same as 0.104 so i waiting for bugfix with no trans route
Fixed

Reactions: Madridfan

BagMan

Dec 14, 2019
Seems cool but the mc sort of acts and looks like Lucas from young again which keeps bothering me

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
pls anyone have it it dosent work
if it don't work then probably you didn't overwrite the original... all it does is flipping a boolean from False to True... you could even edit the original love_patch.rpy instead...

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes