PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Just to make sure I re-downloaded Family_Affair.Week3-0.105-fix-pс.zip, unzipped, didn't apply anything. Doesn't start.
Version 0.104 works, other Ren'Py games work.
Yes, the only earlier version I have is the 0.105 without fix, and it works.
Maybe it is a bug of Renpy update itself, now I will create an old version and give you the link

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

Maybe the upload was corrupted? Did you actually download it from the Mega link and then test it?
I checked the fix version with MEGA. Now I will try to rebuild

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Just to make sure I re-downloaded Family_Affair.Week3-0.105-fix-pс.zip, unzipped, didn't apply anything. Doesn't start.
Version 0.104 works, other Ren'Py games work.

Maybe the upload was corrupted? Did you actually download it from the Mega link and then test it?
Please check this version ( fix2) at the MEGA link
1637770757814.png

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Short but SWEEEEEEET!!! And please Please PLEASE, tell me that Natasha will be getting a transdom path for the MC, she looks absolutely DIVINE, and looks like the perfect shemale for dominating the MC by the players choice.

Reactions: rogosh and Rabbid83

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
That would result in a much larger download, too big for many users with slow internet/limited data. At the moment, the total file size would be more than 2Gb so bigger than many people's limit on Mega
It would actually be smaller than the total combined file size of the separate versions,
due to redundant code/images.
Merging can also be a time for devs to go back and fix/improve any issues in earlier work
(i.e. maybe a fuzzy render, or some inefficient code written when they were less experienced, etc)

Ultimately, it's one of those things with benefits and drawbacks and is up to the dev.
Personally, I came looking to see if there was merge talk, because I had let a few updates go by
to build up content, and now I don't remember if I was in part 2 or 3 last time I played.
So, a merge would be a good excuse for me to start over and then never have to worry about that problem again.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
It would actually be smaller than the total combined file size of the separate versions,
due to redundant code/images.
Merging can also be a time for devs to go back and fix/improve any issues in earlier work
(i.e. maybe a fuzzy render, or some inefficient code written when they were less experienced, etc)

Ultimately, it's one of those things with benefits and drawbacks and is up to the dev.
Personally, I came looking to see if there was merge talk, because I had let a few updates go by
to build up content, and now I don't remember if I was in part 2 or 3 last time I played.
So, a merge would be a good excuse for me to start over and then never have to worry about that problem again.
I'm considering some options that are more than just lumping everything into one label

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Am I the only one who feels bad for Dan? I mean, we straight up stole his Mom from him and it makes me feel bad lol.

No Sid this update, but we did get some Eve action. Can we please have a "come clean" scene with Sid about Eve that either a) gives us the option of stopping with Eve if Sid doesn't approve, or b) establishes that Sid and MC have an open relationship?

As much as I love the amount of sex here, I'm starting to feel guilty about the cheating. Even just a text from Sid saying "we aren't exclusive so go have your fun" would be grand.

As others have said, Natasha is stunning. Amazing job on her look. Probably won't bottom for her because she seems too Dom for me, but I did enjoy watching her work.

The bottoming scene with Eve was great because she didn't go down the "verbally abusive" route and just enjoyed the feeling. I hope Sid takes notes.

And despite our relationship with Sid, I will never feel guilty about Emma. Her scene this update was fantastic. She gets thirsty when she's jealous!

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes