lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
If you have the fix version (as in the screenshot) try to start over, everything already works there
I downloaded the fix version form GDrive already, what i am telling you, its that the MEGA LINK takes you to the UNFIXED version (and its nothing like the screenshot, its a single file, not a foler with several files). Just click on the Mega link and look at the name of the file that it takes you to....

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I downloaded the fix version form GDrive already, what i am telling you, its that the MEGA LINK takes you to the UNFIXED version (and its nothing like the screenshot, its a single file, not a foler with several files). Just click on the Mega link and look at the name of the file that it takes you to....
You are wrong, it does indeed show up as the dev posted

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
pls anyone have it it dosent work
It is part of the game. Just open "love_patch.rpy" in notepad and change False to True then save it. I never download it.
BTW make sure True is spelt with uppercase "T".

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You are wrong, it does indeed show up as the dev posted
You are both right, because right now there are two MEGA links.
1637761854322.png

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It's all fixed. It was the over-active admins who changed the links to their sources and removed mine.
I checked all of the links in the OP (except GDrive, which is always borked). Only one of the 2 Mega links has the file named "Family_Affair.Week3-0.105-fix-pс.zip". The others have the file without "fix" in the name.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just downloaded the Family_Affair.Week3-0.105-fix-pс.zip and the game doesn't even start up. It shows up in Task manager for about 1 second then exits.
I can confirm. Just downloaded the fixed version for windows. Doesn't start.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Weird, just downloaded it from mega, applied the incest patch also in the download and it worked with no problems. win64 version here.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I checked all of the links in the OP (except GDrive, which is always borked). Only one of the 2 Mega links has the file named "Family_Affair.Week3-0.105-fix-pс.zip". The others have the file without "fix" in the name.
Tested on 5 different PCs with different people - everything works
Do the earlier versions works?
1637767868071.png

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Weird, just downloaded it from mega, applied the incest patch also in the download and it worked with no problems. win64 version here.
View attachment 1516894
Just to make sure I re-downloaded Family_Affair.Week3-0.105-fix-pс.zip, unzipped, didn't apply anything. Doesn't start.
Version 0.104 works, other Ren'Py games work.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yes, the only earlier version I have is the 0.105 without fix, and it works.

Maybe the upload was corrupted? Did you actually download it from the Mega link and then test it?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes