PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
week 1 android is error , i can open it but I can't click anything in the menu
Good day. In the link to the MEGA there is a special folder for this - other versions of the game builds android. Try to install them

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys first of all sorry for the problem you all faced and for late reply .
I hope you all forgive me.
This time i solved all the errors and i made the gallery mod of new version that is week 2 and it is working i had tested it 2-3 times . The last time you all face error because of one image was not defined that was my fault sorry.
So this time i am uploading all files in zip folder that you all just need to replace in original game folder as there are many scripts.Here is the link and i hope you all know that you have to cut files and folders in cheat zipand replace the in original game folder
Mega
Here is the new discord link of the server:

you can join freely . if you guys face any error just message me there.
thank you
does gallery work for week 1 and potentially week 3?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Is futa avoidable? I HATE futa, but if it can be avoided not a problem. Ugh, nevermind. One of those ones divided into separate chapters rather than 1 for the game for 1 save. That's a hard pass.

Reactions: TommyTuba

DocGrok

Mar 16, 2021
Anyone else having trouble running the newest update? D/led it from both MEGA and GDrive and neither want to run...either as admin or normally

Reactions: Jenzi800

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Then extreme hard pass.
I don't see any futa content. I guess I rejected it or disabled it way back. I don't remember. You definitely can play without it. I'm not sure if you miss content or if the content changes when you don't want futa, though.

i realy love that game but it update slow
You can't be serious. I play a LOT of 3D VN games on this site and the update frequency of this game is easily in the top 10%.

Na4u

Oct 1, 2019
There is some bug in week 3 with Hauser route. This scene may appear but in most cases it's not.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes