Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I'm not here to complain about any of the content this game has, at least I don't intend too. I'm just looking for a bit of information.

I was enjoying this game quite a lot. So far I've been a fan of most of the content even the futa (and futa on male) content. My question is this. I find that your trans GF (forgot her name) in this game is a bit domineering (forcefully deep throating or cumming down your throat) despite the MC insistence that he doesn't like it(based on player choices too). Is there a way to avoid that behavior or is it rectified later on because it's kind of putting me off the whole game. For reference I'm just passed the scene where she fucks the MC, which again was actually pretty shitty. You're only option is to just deal with the pain or scream, she's inconsiderate and selfish and constantly does things the MC doesn't like and then just dismisses him. I more than a little want to just dump her ass. Why can't she just be nice?

I like futa on male. But I don't like being dominated, like at all. It's a dick shriveller for me. Is it worth me carrying on with the game or does it just get worse? Am I better off starting again and simply avoiding that character?

Reactions: depp123
Oct 13, 2020
Bit of a shame that the futa content doesnt do anything for me in this game (maybe if it were a female MC) but damn the mother character has me simping hard...

Really hope we get more and stronger content for her especially hoping for pregnancy / impregnation with actual progression and game impact.
E.g. she dislikes/hates the idea at start and via dom,sub or love routes she becomes your loving wife or willing broodmare etc.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Learn the fucking difference

Transgender people are people whose gender identity is different from the gender they were thought to be at birth. “Trans” is often used as shorthand for transgender.
futanari

A genre of Japanese anime or manga featuring hermaphrodite characters, generally with female bodies plus a male phallus.
I would react similarly to people describing the MC as blond.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
New patch have sex with Natasha?
Unfortunately no, it's the babe that Rose sends you after, Adrianna.

Panda loves to taunt and tease us, even that pic really REALLY got my hopes up, so all I can say is well played Pandalover.
But at least Natasha's "ROUGH CLAIMING" of the MC as her boytoy, (I'm going the submissive path for her) should hopefully be soon.

Last edited:

Saitama_sama

Mar 5, 2021
Help me people ,is there a way to hide the dialogue box with any gesture on Android or maybe you can provide a link for the mod where i can adjust the transparency of the dialogue box

Thank you in advance

Poorboyme

Jun 16, 2017
Loved the update, really liked the scene in the train station. Went submissive with Nat, and expect she will be turning the MC out pretty soon. Though he has already been trrained a lot at this point. Maybe with an actual man in the future? Great work!

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Update was a bit short, but I still love how things are going between the slightly weird looking MC (thats just how i see him) and all the beautiful ladies & trans babes.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Help me people ,is there a way to hide the dialogue box with any gesture on Android or maybe you can provide a link for the mod where i can adjust the transparency of the dialogue box

Thank you in advance
You tell me what you want to happen?

Saitama_sama

Mar 5, 2021
You tell me what you want to happen?
In other games there's a always gesture for hiding the dialogue box when you swipe down your fingers and option to adjust the transparency of the dialogue box ( I cannot seem to see scenes because of the big ass dialogue box and i cannot seem to hide it)
Thank you for replying so fast

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
In other games there's a always gesture for hiding the dialogue box when you swipe down your fingers and option to adjust the transparency of the dialogue box ( I cannot seem to see scenes because of the big ass dialogue box and i cannot seem to hide it)
Thank you for replying so fast
I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: Saitama_sama
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes