Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In any relatonship, there are no sexual demands.
Sex is not a relationship, so it is a very bad idea to take the exxageration that one hook up is love.
In sex, there are kinks and stuff one or the other likes.
If and when you do not like what the other one wants and it/she/he is forcing you, that is rape.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
In any relatonship, there are no sexual demands.
Sex is not a relationship, so it is a very bad idea to take the exxageration that one hook up is love.
In sex, there are kinks and stuff one or the other likes.
If and when you do not like what the other one wants and it/she/he is forcing you, that is rape.
Just to clarify (in case you were referring to what I said): I understand that this is not a game that's meant to be taken overly seriously lol. So when I say "relationship" I just meant how (IIRC) the MC and Sid at least were in "boyfriend/girlfriend" territory, to simplify it.

Reactions: despot444

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I get what you mean to an extent. I still have to replay the game and get caught up to see for sure. But the impression that I've gotten so far from some of the comments is that Sid and Eve act as if you either have to be a full bottom or you're "selfish". I'm down for sucking some lady dick, but am not into receiving anal. Heck, I'd even toss their salads, but I'm just not into being anally penetrated. It's not so much a matter of selfishness as it's a matter of what I am and am not into or personally comfortable with. If either of them get overly upset or cold with me just because I'm not into taking it in the ass then that is going to be pretty disappointing.
At the risk of stating the obvious you do realise you're not the one taking it in the ass, right? Your character is and he's not an Elder Scrolls-esque blank slate but an actual character with a personality.

Self-insertion is a terrible thing.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
At the risk of stating the obvious you do realise you're not the one taking it in the ass, right? Your character is and he's not an Elder Scrolls-esque blank slate but an actual character with a personality.

Self-insertion is a terrible thing.
Hahaha yes I am under no illusion (or delusion) that *I* am or am not taking it in the ass lol. Self-insertion can be a terrible thing if one takes it too far. But if one is simply exercising their imagination and playing make believe for a while then it can be quite fun sometimes. Even with protagonists that only have a few superficial similarities to us at most. But to each their own.

Reactions: despot444

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Love the update and progression thus far. Plenty of optional choices and I can no doubt see a new update with the option for the MC to get gagged, rimmed and bottomed out by Natasha and her BBC. We'll see how he copes with that given the other girls have been more 'petite' in that area thus far. The one thing I do like is the way that the MC can bottom and not act like it some power trip or 'femdom' thing but just some mutual very hot sex.

I wonder, though, if there isn't an option for the MC to take an active role when we next see Natasha, but with her 'toy' rather than her? Given the guy is the 'bully from the subway' and the MC isn't adverse to playing both sides, I could easily see Natasha offering up the guy as payback/revenge for the MC's previous encounter since she and the MC seem to be hitting it off with either her as a voyeur or both the MC and her spitroasting the bully.

Sure, giving it to Natasha would be hot, but the power play of buttfucking the bully would be an interesting kink without the need to be versatile when it comes to him. Obviously it's a step further than trans girls, but it could open up the storyline to some other kinks moving forward. I'm thinking of another friend of Sydney's who isn't trans but more the femboy/CD line.

As I say, a line crossed, but I don't think it's too far from the core story either.

Reactions: Ditrikn and sidsan

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.108
Mega
Updated my unofficialAndroid port to Week 3 v0.108

Eepsquared

Sep 20, 2021
Week 2 version .97 is not translated after this line and stays in Russian (Cyrillic) throughout the scene (minus one "yes"):
After seeing Ellie and her friend off, I went back to Emma's room...
Then English for the next choice to see Claire or help Eve, whose scene is back in Cyrillic until the next prompt to:
We proceed according to Eve's plan."
or
Get out and fuck up the asshole!
...where it is English again.

Choosing to see Claire starts in English but then goes to Cyrillic after:
Hmm, no one here...
...until after the bathroom scene with Jill to:
Claire: Hi! Come over this afternoon and help me carry the pipes...
The scene is English but back in Claire's apartment, with Jill as a maid, it goes to Cyrillic again after:
What's going on here?
...until the next prompt in English.

The next scene with Eve is English until:
After another 15 minutes of walking

The next morning with Emma it's Cyrillic and for several scenes after until the next prompt with Olivia and Dan in the changing room where it's English for a few scenes until Emma says:
A whole day of waiting

English through Sydney's shopping and then in the alley back to Cyrillic after "
Sydney: Follow me
...until back in Sydney's home.

Cyrillic again after Jill returns to the car in the parking lot:
Jill: Yea, whatever you say.
...until:
Player: Having an interesting video on hand, I decided to pay a visit to Den's mother.
...English until:
Olivia: But you promise that you will help me to solve the problem with these perverts once and for all!

Please translate these and check the rest of the dialog. Thanks!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes