RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm fine with everything except Syd suddenly seeming to be prepping to NTR the MC out of nowhere. I like Syd and this is really making me question liking them as my favorite character.
Especially since it was who I want to push for the threesome choice. Also seems really counterproductive to going as far as me hinting she was the preferred GF when MC was asked by mom if there was one.
I would be more worried about the neighboor than Syd. :p

Why is there a naked guy jerking off on the background? :LOL: :LOL:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I don't think your point is the same as what i was trying to say... :LOL:
The neighbor has stupidly made Claire's shit list by making her brother and sister uncomfortable and by being total sleeze to their mom. He is already doomed to lose his anal cherry to her "Baseball Bat of Justice" sooner or later, pending investigation. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The neighbor has stupidly made Claire's shit list by making her brother and sister uncomfortable and by being total sleeze to their mom. He is already doomed to lose his anal cherry to her "Baseball Bat of Justice" sooner or later, pending investigation. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah i can see that happening. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Meanwhile Max will likely sleep with the twins.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah i can see that happening. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Meanwhile Max will likely sleep with the twins.
I can see this NTR thing backfiring on Syd if mom learns the GF connection. She already lost Claire's trust by spreading her legs for her BF on Prom night. Risking Max the same way is not a pain she would risk. It would not be in her character to want to go through that again.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is no ntr from Syd or anyone else in this game.
It is quite obvious from the way she is flirting with his mom right in front of him that Sydney likely wants a threesome with Max and Emma.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
There is no ntr from Syd or anyone else in this game.
It is quite obvious from the way she is flirting with his mom right in front of him that Sydney likely wants a threesome with Max and Emma.
But the way she is going about it can be interpreted as borderline NTR.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But the way she is going about it can be interpreted as borderline NTR.
Nope. Nothing in their situation comes even close to the definition.

If anything Natasha's dom route would be closer to be called ntr because she is hell bent on turning Max into her fuck toy and the distress that may cause on Eve who warned Max several times to be careful around Natasha.
But even then it can't be called that because Max and Eve aren't on a relationship. In fact the only relationship in the game is between Max and Sydney. Everyone else is pretty much just friends with benefits.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Nope. Nothing in their situation comes even close to the definition.

If anything Natasha's dom route would be closer to be called ntr because she is hell bent on turning Max into her fuck toy and the distress that may cause on Eve who warned Max several times to be careful around Natasha.
But even then it can't be called that because Max and Eve aren't on a relationship. In fact the only relationship in the game is between Max and Sydney. Everyone else is pretty much just friends with benefits.
NTR is basically stealing someone else's lover either secretly or in front of them. Syd was basically implying doing that in the bar with her actions. She knew max was there and went for it anyway. This is why I said "borderline". It may have not been the intention, but in the moment it could be interpreted that way.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
No, that is not the definition. But i will stop here, this is already borderline off topic.
“NTR or Netorare is a genre of anime, with a specific idea at its centre - cheating. It has a theme where the protagonist has his/her/their lover stolen by someone”

It was the original comment I made before you changed the subject. While the term is similar to cuckold ("husband of an adulterous wife") the couples involved here are not in a marital affair.

From an objective point of view, of walking into that bar, it would seem to the observer that Syd was attempting to steal Emma in front of Max.

Actually do research before trying to start an counter argument.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes