PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am still waiting for a possible romantic route with Natasha, until then i will be avoiding her.
Max heard Eve's warnings and has no intention of turning into Nat's fucktoy on my game.
The only options that I have seen for stalker bitch Natasha have been, A) be her bitch, B) Dominate her and make her your bitch or C) C U L8r h8r bitch! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO: Somehow, I just cannot see Natasha as a romantic partner... maybe an archery target... Give her a five second head start then... loose!
12.jpg 18.jpg

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi, DEV!

I have one immodest question, but can our "pie-friend" knock up Emma, as an exception?
Of course, I understand that there is no “pregnancy” tag in this project, but still, I’m not asking for someone, or anyone from other girls - but for the dearest person, one might say, for dear to the heart of the MC, best of the bestest stepmom.
she, honestly deserved it, to walk around with a "full belly."

author, can you think about this topic?

• Hey there
Reactions: 4rotciv8

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi, DEV!

I have one immodest question, but can our "pie-friend" knock up Emma, as an exception?
Of course, I understand that there is no “pregnancy” tag in this project, but still, I’m not asking for someone, or anyone from other girls - but for the dearest person, one might say, for dear to the heart of the MC, best of the bestest stepmom.

The reason the game lacks the pregnancy tag is that nobody in the game is pregnant, nor can they explicitly be impregnated, hence the absence of the impregnation tag, per F95Zone rules which state that only content currently in the game can be tagged

In no way does the current absense of 'pregnancy' and 'impregnation' rule out their future inclusion

Reactions: sy72

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The reason the game lacks the pregnancy tag is that nobody in the game is pregnant, nor can they explicitly be impregnated, hence the absence of the impregnation tag, per F95Zone rules which state that only content currently in the game can be tagged

In no way does the current absense of 'pregnancy' and 'impregnation' rule out their future inclusion
bummer =)

• Haha
Reactions: sy72

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hi, DEV!

As I wrote before - the concept of the game does not involve such side content. What, to each scene with Emma there should be spare pictures with in case of pregnancy.
In fact, that would double the work needed for the Emma scenes... No, thank you.
If pregnancy is going to be in the story, only then will the plot come to that. And from the looks of it, that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
In the FAQ it says at the beginning of the game you can disable futa/trans content, I never got asked but Sid is a futa? Trans? Not sure because I havent gotten too far yet, Is the option just not available in ep 1 or am I missing something?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In the FAQ it says at the beginning of the game you can disable futa/trans content, I never got asked but Sid is a futa? Trans? Not sure because I havent gotten too far yet, Is the option just not available in ep 1 or am I missing something?
When you first meet Sid you get the option to reject her, doing so closes off the trans routes

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I don't like 'femdom'/'futa dom', but I'm looking for a game that features 'futa on male' content and it's seriously hard to find one that doesn't come with the other.

Is that something I can find in this game?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I don't like 'femdom'/'futa dom', but I'm looking for a game that features 'futa on male' content and it's seriously hard to find one that doesn't come with the other.

Is that something I can find in this game?
Yes

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes