NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Great update, great renders and Sidney remains best girl.

Altough I concur, some of the lewd scenes could use a couple of more lines of diialogue to spice them up.
Yea this so much. Great update and all, but watching some lewd scenes where the animation goes and goes and no one says a word or even grunts 95% of the sex scene is really weird. There should be a way to fill in the gaps with some moans at least or something.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Fake News!
You can't prove anything!
I need to talk to my avocado...
Jeez, i nearly chocked on my cookie there ...

And then i saw the sig and thought Syd is that kind of cookie i wouldn't mind much choking on.

Darn, my sig is already overflowing with favs ... gotta find a way to squeeze this one in there too.

And to ad some useful feedback: i completely second some more text in the lewds, there was some nice (really not much iirc) dirty talk early on, seems that ceased nearly completely.

Last edited:

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
There should be a way to fill in the gaps with some moans at least or something.
Yeah, something like a narrator voice or thoughts of the chars involved would go a long way me thinks.

The animations are getting better and better though.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

Altough I concur, some of the lewd scenes could use a couple of more lines of diialogue to spice them up.

Yea this so much. Great update and all, but watching some lewd scenes where the animation goes and goes and no one says a word or even grunts 95% of the sex scene is really weird. There should be a way to fill in the gaps with some moans at least or something.
Okay, I'll think of something in a future update

Jeez, i nearly chocked on my cookie there ...

And then i saw the sig and thought Syd is that kind of cookie i wouldn't mind much choking on.

Darn, my sig is already overflowing with favs ... gotta find a way to squeeze this one in there too.

And to ad some useful feedback: i completely second some more text in the lewds, there was some nice (really not much iirc) dirty talk early on, seems that ceased nearly completely.

• You're a good one, punk.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Good thing, I didn't tried this game. Developer really think another man licking/fucking a li(doesn't matter future/past) is very good fantasy :KEK:
Just a matter of time until all the girls become sluts and get fucked by BBC to fuel all it fans. Nonetheless, it really dick move to add little Ntr. Either make completely Ntr game or don't include that shit. :Kappa: Welp, it just my opinions at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what people does with their games.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i'm not asking him to beg but a helpful dev goes a long way with me and a lot others i'm sure, just some sort of helpful answer won't harm anybody and he could've still gave it injected with his "joker" ways, since he's apparently active in his thread
You got your answer. Since you were unable to interpret... The dev was telling you that ntr is not an important topic in their opinion, not something they even consider. The SITE assigns the tags at the top of each game's OP, NOT the dev. The dev DID include NTR in their own tags due to knowing how this site works. Personally, I would rather have Panda working on this crazy game than answering banal questions here on F95. We are fortunate to have Panda here at all. NTR is NOT an important subject for this dev. Are there some random instances of NTR in this game? By site definitions, yes. Will there be more? Maybe. But, it is not and likely never will be a focus for this AVN project.

Family Affair is a crazy and unpredictable title that includes many different kinks. Many of them are not to my personal liking or taste but I always tune in to the latest updates just to see what kind of crazy, kinky shit is happening next.

I hope that better answers your question, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
You got your answer. Since you were unable to interpret... The dev was telling you that ntr is not an important topic in their opinion, not something they even consider. The SITE assigns the tags at the top of each game's OP, NOT the dev. The dev DID include NTR in their own tags due to knowing how this site works. Personally, I would rather have Panda working on this crazy game than answering banal questions here on F95. We are fortunate to have Panda here at all. NTR is NOT an important subject for this dev. Are there some random instances of NTR in this game? By site definitions, yes. Will there be more? Maybe. But, it is not and likely never will be a focus for this AVN project.

Family Affair is a crazy and unpredictable title that includes many different kinks. Many of them are not to my personal liking or taste but I always tune in to the latest updates just to see what kind of crazy, kinky shit is happening next.

I hope that better answers your question, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:
i already got my answer from the dev when he got serious with me and point out to the fact that there's a FAQs section in the front page and i've already read it and it contained a detailed answer to my question and it's like i described it in my original message :LUL:.
which is very much appreciated and the very first time i noticed something like this on the front page since all the other pages that i visit regularly didn't contain one on the front page and have them separately or they don't (i did check some of the pages and they didn't contain one) or there's but i haven't noticed before on others i haven't checked. cheers friend and thanks

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I found some scenes in the gallery I never came across in game especially with Natasha, is there a bug do I have to reload farther back?

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Excellent game despite the time the expectation does not wane Emma and Sidney my favorites and clearly the intrigue of what will happen with the old woman from the library hahahahahahaha, for me MC should do a threesome with Emma and Sideny or with the busty girl from the gym and her son passive (yes hehehe MC assfuck it to both)

Reactions: Fapmaister

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I found some scenes in the gallery I never came across in game especially with Natasha, is there a bug do I have to reload farther back?
Probably missed something or went the wrong way

Excellent game despite the time the expectation does not wane Emma and Sidney my favorites and clearly the intrigue of what will happen with the old woman from the library hahahahahahaha, for me MC should do a threesome with Emma and Sideny or with the busty girl from the gym and her son passive (yes hehehe MC assfuck it to both)
Yes

Reactions: Some_Dude?

Fatih22

Oct 2, 2022
Could anyone please tell me whether we shall download all chapters or the latest one only to start a new game from the begining? Please forgive me if it was already answered before.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Yep I agreee, Sidney is indeed best girl. I am here mostly for her, Eve and Jill. :love:
It cracks me up everytime Jill acts as a sluty drunken. :ROFLMAO:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyAffair-W3-0.116Fix2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Could anyone please tell me whether we shall download all chapters or the latest one only to start a new game from the begining? Please forgive me if it was already answered before.
Of course, if you want to start from the beginning, you have to start with the first part (week 1).

is this a universal patch, that will work in for each week inc week 3?
Yes, the patch is universal and works with all parts of the game

Reactions: Fatih22

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Good thing, I didn't tried this game. Developer really think another man licking/fucking a li(doesn't matter future/past) is very good fantasy :KEK:
Just a matter of time until all the girls become sluts and get fucked by BBC to fuel all it fans. Nonetheless, it really dick move to add little Ntr. Either make completely Ntr game or don't include that shit. :Kappa: Welp, it just my opinions at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what people does with their games.
It's like the person that wrote this had a stroke mid post.
"Wow this game has all this dumb, degenerate shit in it, what a stupid game, so glad i never tried it, you guys are losers."
"Just remember at the end of the day guys, everyone has their own preferences, so it doesn't matter anyway, dont judge lest ye be judged Matthew 7:1-3"

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes