RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No new Natasha content:cry::cry::cry:

Ah well, there's plenty other wonderous dickgirl content with the promise of more to come, love how things are building with Nina, hopefully she will personally dominate the MC someday.
Dominant Dickgirls are PERFECTION!!!!
There is in the dom route, i checked. But yeah didn't saw anything on the other route since i am not interested in making Max her disposable fucktoy, as Eve warned him about it.
Maybe in the next update. :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's going to be NTR with the mom and neighbour isn't it?
I hope not. She can do far better than that sleazy hick. She doesn't sleep around at work so why would she fuck the neighbor. MC will wet blanket any efforts that sleaze bag makes, Ellie doesn't like him either and once Claire meets him, she will likely just kick his ass. "What? You want to fuck MY mom? Think again corn cob!" This guy has no chance. He is the same kind of asshole that she blows off and ignores every day at work, a womanizing punk to the core. TBH, I would get more pleasure from seeing her shoot him down hard.

Do I think there could be ntr with mom? Maybe. But, she can do WAY better than her hick trash neighbor. That guy is a user and a loser.

This is what the dev had to say on the subject of NTR in the FAQ on the OP...
"Is there an NTR in this game? Is there a lot of it? Can it be skipped?

There are two scenes in the game in which there is not only the MC and his partner, but also a third character.
In the first scene a woman eats another woman's pussy and then invites the MC to continue.

In the second scene (which you are warned about and given two options to skip the scene) the man eats your friend's pussy for a couple of pictures, then sees you and leaves. If this is enough to consider that there is NTR in the game, then yes, there probably is."

Just my two cents. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: MikeOG and Miliryan

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.116 Fix
Mega
Updated my Android port to Week 3 v0.116 Fix

Reactions: Anik840

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
God that scene revealing the neighbors daughter is sooo hot ... it's one of my kinks i am looking for in games and can rarely find, Trans/Trap-cest (importantly with the MC NOT being the daughter!). I might not be the biggest fan of NTR but i wouldn't mind seeing the neighbors gettin at it just to see this.

(Just in case anyone knows decent Trans/Trap-cest in games, preferably not Futa and the MC being not the daughter ... hit me!)

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hello, new here and have a question? is netorare a Prominent feature in this VN or just an afterthought 1-2 scenes to justify the extra tag? because i'm here from tags search & if it's the latter then i'm not interested right now & will try this later down the road

• Angry
Reactions: KenneX

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
hello, new here and have a question? is netorare a Prominent feature in this VN or just an afterthought 1-2 scenes to justify the extra tag? because i'm here from tags search & if it's the latter then i'm not interested right now & will try this later down the road
It's all a lie and the birds don't exist!

• Angry
Reactions: Manuya

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Most dicking is done by (and some to) the MC, so far rather limited NTR as far as i can tell.

Reactions: Manuya

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yea it's about time we had some NTR, it's tag but there hasn't been any of it really so far. Well unless you count from the previous game with Eve and the principle.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Finally, i had the time to play the new update.

So ... Sydney. In my playthrough i let her fuck the MC too and not just the other way around. It is more fun this way. BUT, a question! Is Sydney developing a more dominant side either way or just when you let her fuck the MC?

I am asking this because it looks like Emma will be 'shared' with Sydney no matter what. But, i would prefer if the MC knows about it beforehand and give his consent. So he can see the action, or even better he joins in and make it a threesome. If the MC just walks in on them, while they are already fucking, it would be pretty NTRish. (Ok, the bar scene in the new update could be just Jill's scheming because she wants to taste Emma's sweet ass too. Also, Syd and Emma kissing was hot.)

Well, not that it matters that much. No matter how, but i want to see action between Sydney and Emma. They are super hot together. I just wanted to share my opinion.

Talking about NTR. Looks like suddenly everbody wants Emma's sexy ass. I don't know what is the plan with the neighbour. I hope the MC can turn the tables on him. 'You want to fuck Emma? Yeah fuck off. How about i fuck your girls instead?' I think it would fit the game's theme. As a last resort, there is always Claire who can break his knees. And honestly, it would be disappointing from Emma to cheat on the MC with this moron. (Ok the MC is kind of an idiot too, but he is Emma's idiot.)

Then there is Natasha. The domination route just became undeniably better than the submissive route. I mean, with Nina we can fuck with a lot more beautiful futa? Sign me up!

Finally Eve. I like that we learn more about her. Also, the sex with her is always fun. The new scene in the pool/sauna is one of the best. Slowly she is becoming an equal to Sydney in my eyes. I mean, what would be better than one cute, petite futa girlfirend? Yes! Two cute, petite futa girlfriend.

All in all, i had fun playing as always. And, i really appreciate the consistent quality in each update. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
seriously!!!???????? a troll answer from the dev, you're not funny btw :rolleyes:
how hard is it to give a straightforward answer to a straightforward question, and since you're here isn't it better for your wallet to be helpful and attract potential customers rather than farming meaningless likes!?
you really are new here.... panda is a joker and he is not the type that begs ppl to pay him for his game.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
you really are new here.... panda is a joker and he is not the type that begs ppl to pay him for his game.
i'm not asking him to beg but a helpful dev goes a long way with me and a lot others i'm sure, just some sort of helpful answer won't harm anybody and he could've still gave it injected with his "joker" ways, since he's apparently active in his thread

• Angry
Reactions: KenneX

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
i'm not asking him to beg but a helpful dev goes a long way with me and a lot others i'm sure, just some sort of helpful answer won't harm anybody and he could've still gave it injected with his "joker" ways, since he's apparently active in his thread
Young man, I'll give you some advice from the height of my life (and ten years is a long time for a panda, I must say)
Before you ask (most likely) a stupid question is not bad to find the main section of the FAQ and already there to clarify what you're interested. If you, for whatever reason, did not find an answer there (And it's there most likely is) then you can go ask this question to honest people from the community.
seriously!!!???????? a troll answer from the dev, you're not funny btw :rolleyes:
how hard is it to give a straightforward answer to a straightforward question, and since you're here isn't it better for your wallet to be helpful and attract potential customers rather than farming meaningless likes!?
Potential - Of course, of course...
As soon as I see your name in subscribers (preferably $10+) on Patreon, you can write me at least three hours in direct, but until then, let me be a little troll

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes