John2383

Oct 7, 2018
I have been following this game for some time, but then suddenly have not been able to play.
On mac, and cannot for the life of me figure out what the issue is/ how to fix.
Any suggestions welcomed!

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
loved the black shemale natasha, the sub path is awsome.
Do u know if there is any game similar to this? (with a huge shemale fucking betas)

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys first of all sorry for the problem you all faced and for late reply .
I hope you all forgive me.
This time i solved all the errors and i made the gallery mod of new version that is week 2 and it is working i had tested it 2-3 times . The last time you all face error because of one image was not defined that was my fault sorry.
So this time i am uploading all files in zip folder that you all just need to replace in original game folder as there are many scripts.Here is the link and i hope you all know that you have to cut files and folders in cheat zipand replace the in original game folder
Mega
Here is the new discord link of the server:

you can join freely . if you guys face any error just message me there.
thank you
does this gallery mod still work or does it work with all weeks? its from 2021 so idk :D or is there gallery mod build in game already?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2578207
You can't just not go to the gym.
Oh, Claire baby! The workout I have for you does NOT require a gym! I poured myself a stiff double of Bushmill's Irish, packed us bowl of fine sativa and left a 12 pack of Sam Adams Boston Lager in the fridge for you darling... Do hurry, sexy girl... It's getting intensely hard waiting on your sweet, tardy ass...:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.27 - 15.45.32.91.png
So hot! Come closer...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.27 - 15.41.34.16.png
Yeah, baby... that's better... Let's head to the bedroom... Camera off now? Okay... Mmmmmmmm
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
At this point i think it is more likely to see Willian Birkin to appear to have some monster sex with Claire than Max scoring something with his older sister. :p :LOL:
I'm inclined to agree, my friend. I had to revisit chapters one and two just to find the images above. Max has been lucky with Claire like three times total through all three chapters, all within the first two and twice were threesomes with other girls, one with Ellie and the other with Nico at the gym... Hell... the gym threesome with Nico may have even been with Jill! Phat has a serious case of CRS (can't remember shit!) Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway... My message above was ME inviting Claire over to MY place, fuck Max... Panda seems more interested in pegging Max with all of the trans girls than letting him fuck the other perfectly fine females in the game. So, that above was me letting y'all in on MY fantasy, not Max's. If it weren't for the extra hot content with Emma, I may have abandoned this title long ago. I'm all for letting Max have his fun with Eve and Syd but that stalker bitch Natasha got her overly forward ass benched! (No. I don't want to dominate her. I'd prefer it if she'd just vaporize and disappear for good.) There were two different opportunities to permanently end all content with Natasha. I selected both of them. Why there were two IDK but I don't want anything to do with stalker bitch or her oversized BBC. I don't want to see any more of her unsolicited, unwanted videos on Max's phone and I DO NOT want to see her again! Syd and Eve are fun. I let them have their way with Max and imagine myself just watching the show... laughing... I take over again with Emma, Jill, Claire, Ellie, Nico, Layla and any other fine hotties we have yet to meet. Oh and that user bitch, Rose, can just fuck off as well. She is just a tease and a user... what a skank ho! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Peace, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes