FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I really love this game so far (playing week 3 version 0.116.fix2) but really hoping Syd doesn't end up an antagonist with the way she seems to be sneaking around with mom. I really like Syd and would hate to lose that relationship. I really hate the creepy neighbors and hope Claire and Jill nip that storyline in the bud.

I really can't wait for more. Keep up the good work PandaLoverGames!!!

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
As long as Max has somewhere to put his ass, he doesn't need it.
You heard it from the source folks! Max's ass-cherry destroyed by Claire's "Baseball Bat of Justice" for messing with her family confirmed in future update!!! :love:

(In all honesty I think Max will probably be in more danger of being chewed out than ass-raped by his sister. Can't say the same about the chauvinistic ass next door though. He's definitely losing his anal cherry to Claire or Natasha...)

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
unless is natasha and we all loose mom forever........
Max is not that irresponsible to introduce anyone to Natasha unless he wants that to happen. We were given three options on who we would introduce her to as a GF. One is Syd, two is the clone roomate of you youngest sister, and the third possibility is Jill, who actually proclaimed her intent.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Decided to play through a different route on a whim and hoo boy, I was not ready for the amount of changes to scenes and character interactions there are. I was not ready for Parris when she showed up, and I greatly wish she wasn't in the one Natasha route I don't want to play.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Decided to play through a different route on a whim and hoo boy, I was not ready for the amount of changes to scenes and character interactions there are. I was not ready for Parris when she showed up, and I greatly wish she wasn't in the one Natasha route I don't want to play.
I'm fine with everything except Syd suddenly seeming to be prepping to NTR the MC out of nowhere. I like Syd and this is really making me question liking them as my favorite character.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Syd stealing MCs mom would be awesome :D but should be optional
Especially since it was who I want to push for the threesome choice. Also seems really counterproductive to going as far as me hinting she was the preferred GF when MC was asked by mom if there was one.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes