DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
In the submissive to Natasha path, she could use Vacuum Suction Therapy to give the MC small breasts without HRT or surgery, she's already doing something similar but limited to MC's nipples, enlarging them, making them very sensitive (like a girl's), so that would be the next step (a small visual change in scenes with others too, of course, including comments), also, please have her put more feminizing makeup on the MC so he won't just look like a guy with makeup on, maybe make him practice at home too how about she makes him wear stockings, panties and a bra under his clothes at all times, it's still a little inconsistent after all, would wonder what every girl's reaction would be when he undresses, it's actually a miracle nobody has caught him all dressed up in his room yet.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Might become an option in the future, once MC becomes submissive enough to other LIs (he's already there with Natasha)
Sydney is a true switch and she really likes to take as much as to give while Eve is mostly a bottom who just sometimes wants to see how it feels to top.:love:
I kinda like them being like this and feel it would be out of character for them to suddenly change.

ps: Hope we will still get slutty Jill since she is not related to the Protagonist. :p

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Is there STILL no content with the sisters? I have not played this game in forever and a day and we were all long waiting even back then lol
there was something with elle..where they both where drunk, maybe a couple of times...but nothing yet with the other sister...seemed they were becoming close to it ..hope the new curse of dev thinking will let us straight guys continue to this path

Reactions: shamtiiomi

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is this game now gay only, or will he go back to fucking his mom and eventually his sisters?
Then leave and take your bigoted posts with you.

Why the sisters tho? We still haven't explored two trans girls with their "Daddy" and Clare :KappaPride:. Jill also needs further research:KEK:
Think only one of them is trans, but i agree both and Jill need further research. :p

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes