Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
My game is just stuck endlessly giving me the option to meet up with natasha or go to the beach with sydney the same scenes over and over. But if I pick the quick start option on the main menu I get new content, is it bugged?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
My game is just stuck endlessly giving me the option to meet up with natasha or go to the beach with sydney the same scenes over and over. But if I pick the quick start option on the main menu I get new content, is it bugged?
Yes, a small bug. I'll fix it tomorrow.

Reactions: BenHatira

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
It's very interesting to read all this.

I have the feeling that I am like some economist or banker who took money from you for a project with moms and then scammed you and ran away with the money.
I don't know what you were counting on, but if you're counting on apples, you should PAY for apples, not expect them for free. And pears are sweet as honey for free.
Let me get this straight:
I've been doing this project alone for the last four years. I see who the people are who are supporting me financially. The family theme, right now, is about 20% profit and 100% problems.
I'm not taking anything away from you. I'm just not doing it anymore. As they say, don't be sad that it's gone, but be glad you had it.

And if you think the title doesn't match the content? Well, what can I say? In a world where the Democratic People's Republic of Korea exists, I still have a lot of room to grow.
Well glad I read this can go cancel my subscription wish I had read it before I subscribed but I will live.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well glad I read this can go cancel my subscription wish I had read it before I subscribed but I will live.
Wut ?

confused.gif

Also honestly we had more than enough time with the "Mom" already. So i would think you had already your fill for this kind of content.

Personally i actually like the way this game is going (Okey some might say OI i'am against the sharing of EVE with Pam "why does she still says she sees me as her Alabama cousin at best and loves Pam instead even tho i said won't share her on the bottom path").

Still it's refreshing to see a MC actually being okey with transgirls while also receiving and joking along the way !

But yeah everyone has different tastes.

Guess i have to fill in for that subscription instead

sashamitsell

Oct 29, 2017
Just a thought if dev no longer producing the family path because of financing issues.
Then maybe the dev can licence it to someone to produce as a hobby or collaboration.
Would be a shame not to see the mc finally get together with the sisters.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Your game is probably bugged, there's a short scene with Natasha and then the whole trip with Eve.
Did you use the "start latest update" button ? (Old saves are bugged)
yes i did

Use the option to start from " Start latest update" in the menu.
The continuation from the saves is bugged atm. (dev already said it will fixed soon tho)
yep i did

Reactions: BenHatira

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
This is one of my all time favorite games! I just wish that I could felch the loads out of asses and pussies, and also had an option to not top, I prefer to bottom only.

Reactions: MikeOG
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes