DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The developer does not support patches and modifications and reminds you that for all this, you will burn in hell.
Was going to go there already anyways.

Patreon is really stalking their creators, shouldn't that be illegal, I wonder if you can sue Patreon for breach of privacy, unless allowing them to do that is part of their TOS.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
there is a shiton of futa shit on this site already....go find something else. sadly i will wait for real girls content like Mom and the sisters...if dev won't screw this game up
oh no dont mind me i was hoping too the problem comes with the dev ....he thinks ppl only wanna see ''girls with dicks" and nothing more,but if i need to chosse to see dickgirls and wannna them to be submissive no doms like we have now,,,,,maybe if we expect apples we can have pears

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh no dont mind me i was hoping too the problem comes with the dev ....he thinks ppl only wanna see ''girls with dicks" and nothing more,but if i need to chosse to see dickgirls and wannna them to be submissive no doms like we have now,,,,,maybe if we expect apples we can have pears
The content has been like this for nearly 4 years now.

After this long what the dev is expecting is for people to use a bit of common sense and if the game doesn't have the content they want to see, then maybe they should find one that has.

So to use your analogy of expecting apples but getting pears, the dev expected common sense but got you.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
As always, a good game, but a question about what happened with the other characters? Travis and his loving daughters? And the mother and the girl who gave her ass for her boyfriend? I like that they put a dominant option and a passive one, hehehehe, and thank you for including the lady from the library and above all I hope for the threesome with Emma and Jill or with Sideny or both of them hehehehehe, a scene with submissive Natacha would also be good

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The content has been like this for nearly 4 years now.

After this long what the dev is expecting is for people to use a bit of common sense and if the game doesn't have the content they want to see, then maybe they should find one that has.

So to use your analogy of expecting apples but getting pears, the dev expected common sense but got you.
well what about the change of direction..about family?? if what i've read in this late pages is true i will be so much disappointed..i skipped all Futa\gay content and i was with MC Mom and sisters...if this is no more, i will dump this game for good and put this devc on ignore list asap

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
So no more family? But dev hasn't take leave from Patreon? :unsure:
really?? is this true?? i can't belive this shit... why not change it to stepmom and that shit and leave the work to a ipatch than??can't belive this dev prefer to throw 4 year's content path to shit and shit on those gamers that choosed family and straight path...it's incredibly wrong and mean

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
well what about the change of direction..about family?? if what i've read in this late pages is true i will be so much disappointed..i skipped all Futa\gay content and i was with MC Mom and sisters...if this is no more, i will dump this game for good and put this devc on ignore list asap
really?? is this true?? i can't belive this shit... why not change it to stepmom and that shit and leave the work to a ipatch than??can't belive this dev prefer to throw 4 year's content path to shit and shit on those gamers that choosed family and straight path...it's incredibly wrong and mean
It's very interesting to read all this.

I have the feeling that I am like some economist or banker who took money from you for a project with moms and then scammed you and ran away with the money.
I don't know what you were counting on, but if you're counting on apples, you should PAY for apples, not expect them for free. And pears are sweet as honey for free.
Let me get this straight:
I've been doing this project alone for the last four years. I see who the people are who are supporting me financially. The family theme, right now, is about 20% profit and 100% problems.
I'm not taking anything away from you. I'm just not doing it anymore. As they say, don't be sad that it's gone, but be glad you had it.

And if you think the title doesn't match the content? Well, what can I say? In a world where the Democratic People's Republic of Korea exists, I still have a lot of room to grow.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.121
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.121

Reactions: Lewdguy123

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I'm surprised this is still going to be honest. I played 2 or 3 years ago and it wasn't good even then, it was just alright. But by that time there have been a huge amount of actually good games that have released and this one never got better, on the contrary it just got worse and worse with useless characters getting introduced, with the story going nowhere.

Everyone had their own taste, so I'm not criticizing that one bit, I'm just pointing out my surprise that there are still enough people supporting this that it's still getting updates.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
It's very interesting to read all this.

I have the feeling that I am like some economist or banker who took money from you for a project with moms and then scammed you and ran away with the money.
I don't know what you were counting on, but if you're counting on apples, you should PAY for apples, not expect them for free. And pears are sweet as honey for free.
Let me get this straight:
I've been doing this project alone for the last four years. I see who the people are who are supporting me financially. The family theme, right now, is about 20% profit and 100% problems.
I'm not taking anything away from you. I'm just not doing it anymore. As they say, don't be sad that it's gone, but be glad you had it.

And if you think the title doesn't match the content? Well, what can I say? In a world where the Democratic People's Republic of Korea exists, I still have a lot of room to grow.
Whatever floats your boat, man. I just don't understand why family is STILL a problem, when Patreon is no more on the board, and why to ditch that 20% of profit when you can have it alongside the rest.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
When I started playing this game I enjoyed it because it had the family aspect and it had the trans. Mom is my favorite LI. I was thinking of starting to sub to it but if you're going to drop half of what I like, I don't think I will. It's your game and you do what you want to do. I'll still play it but won't sub. Just my thoughts.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Whatever floats your boat, man. I just don't understand why family is STILL a problem, when Patreon is no more on the board, and why to ditch that 20% of profit when you can have it alongside the rest.
I may be reading too much into it but think what he means is that he pretty much lost all his "landlady" crowd when his patreon account was deleted. The people who migrated to subscribestar or that buymeacoffe aren't interested on it and he is not going to try again in the off chance that subscribestar also decide to change their terms of use (even if this is less likely so long as they don't use paypal).

When I started playing this game I enjoyed it because it had the family aspect and it had the trans. Mom is my favorite LI. I was thinking of starting to sub to it but if you're going to drop half of what I like, I don't think I will. It's your game and you do what you want to do. I'll still play it but won't sub. Just my thoughts.
Game is 4 years old. I really doubt you were ever going to sub to the dev.:rolleyes:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I may be reading too much into it but think what he means is that he pretty much lost all his "landlady" crowd when his patreon account was deleted. The people who migrated to subscribestar or that buymeacoffe aren't interested on it and he is not going to try again in the off chance that subscribestar also decide to change their terms of use (even if this is less likely so long as they don't use paypal).

Game is 4 years old. I really doubt you were ever going to sub to the dev.:rolleyes:
I only started playing last year and finances go up and down. I also switch around who I sub to sometimes. I know what I was going to do better than you. And like I said, if that's what he decides to do, that's fine. It's his choice. I'm just disappointed. No ill will towards him. He does a good job.

Reactions: Cavpal
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes