PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
PandaLoverGames can i ask if will be any path to dominate the futa and having doing some nasty things like the other way atound? and when we will see the netorare part with mom?
Depends on what you mean by " nasty things."
I don't know what's gonna happen to mommy or if she's even in the story.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Family Affair [v0.121] [PandaLover] - Compressed

Win/Linux [795 MB]
- - - -

Mac [790 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
FamilyAffair-W3v0.121
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
No update that I could see.
Thing is I unpacked it and there is a bunch of new images... but I can't find that content ingame using old saves... I tried loading an earlier save and swapping routes and stuff (as that's what blocked out the previous updates stuff)... but I'm not seeing it... you can get to it by just doing the "jump to new content" thing in the menu, but that won't help folks that save games up for a few updates to play.

(I used the compressed version but doubt that's the issue)

I preferred Eve's old hair though.

Reactions: dav121 and Jorund

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
there is a shiton of futa shit on this site already....go find something else. sadly i will wait for real girls content like Mom and the sisters...if dev won't screw this game up
Is there STILL no content with the sisters? I have not played this game in forever and a day and we were all long waiting even back then lol

Reactions: gaston saucisson

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Thing is I unpacked it and there is a bunch of new images... but I can't find that content ingame using old saves... I tried loading an earlier save and swapping routes and stuff (as that's what blocked out the previous updates stuff)... but I'm not seeing it... you can get to it by just doing the "jump to new content" thing in the menu, but that won't help folks that save games up for a few updates to play.

(I used the compressed version but doubt that's the issue)

I preferred Eve's old hair though.
Ok, there's a small bug with going into the new update from old saves.
For now use jump to new update, a little later I will fix the problem.

Reactions: sagerock820

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing this. not bad, but Ellie is fuckin fugly as fuck. seriously Dev. the trannie is better looking than Ellie. hell all the other women in the game are better looking than Ellie. poor Ellie. currently playing week 1 while i wait for hrs for week 2 to finish installing. overall not a bad game so far. just wish the devs would get rid of that moronic purple tshirt with the video game controller on it. seriously..why do so many games have the mc wearing 1 shirt. lazy devs..give them more than 1 shirt..

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes