PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
If you load an older save instead of "start latest update" from the menu, the game skips natasha's new content.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
What do you mean not certain? Mc might not even get her at all?
Let me tell you a secret, in my earliest plan, in the most recent update, Claire finds out about Emma and MC, comes to their house with a gun, a fight breaks out between Claire and Emma, MC tries to pull them apart, then we hear a shot, black screen, end.
This was one of the ending options from two years ago. A lot has passed since then.

Jan 12, 2022
Let me tell you a secret, in my earliest plan, in the most recent update, Claire finds out about Emma and MC, comes to their house with a gun, a fight breaks out between Claire and Emma, MC tries to pull them apart, then we hear a shot, black screen, end.
This was one of the ending options from two years ago. A lot has passed since then.
Wow... that's pretty heavy!

Still, if it means more scenes with Syd... :LOL::LOL:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
This, in a sense, would be a rather extraordinary and interesting ending. But this does not exclude the possibility that Claire and MC could have a relationship, on the contrary, it would be very logical.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes