Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You enjoy the Zinfandel, right?
I have 3 bottles of Rose left out of the 6 I bought for Christmas.

I have a glass every now and then but on weekends I do like to cut loose a bit and tend to get carried away. That said I only really drink wine, never got down with hard stuff apart from Baileys.

Bailey's is the only reason I still speak to part of my family. My grandad makes his own and it's got a nice kick to it, more like creamy whiskey, it's lush.

One day i'll have to tone down on the alcohol intake but until then i'm gonna enjoy the shit out of it.

PS: Did you see the rant I went on earlier here in forum? I pretty much ripped this game a new one! I still enjoy it but there are definitely some things that I think need to be changed. It's all up there if you want to read it.
No worries if not. Hugs, Phat;)
I did read it.

I've been waiting for him and Syd to pull the trigger on a serious relationship since they got together. Syd is probably my fave character in the game.

Kinda wanna do a Grans House and move all the girls in together. Have Syd, Eve, Claire, Jill, the twins and momma dearest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have 3 bottles of Rose left out of the 6 I bought for Christmas.

I have a glass every now and then but on weekends I do like to cut loose a bit and tend to get carried away. That said I only really drink wine, never got down with hard stuff apart from Baileys.

Bailey's is the only reason I still speak to part of my family. My grandad makes his own and it's got a nice kick to it, more like creamy whiskey, it's lush.

One day i'll have to tone down on the alcohol intake but until then i'm gonna enjoy the shit out of it.

I did read it.

I've been waiting for him and Syd to pull the trigger on a serious relationship since they got together. Syd is probably my fave character in the game.

Kinda wanna do a Grans House and move all the girls in together. Have Syd, Eve, Claire, Jill, the twins and momma dearest.
Love the idea you present in that homemade Irish Cream!:love:(y) I would LOVE to taste that!;)(y)

Also, Love the idea of moving all the girls in under one roof... Only one problem... You need a much larger roof! Haha:LOL: Well... MC would likely need to get some kind of income as well... The kid needs to do SOMETHING! Fuck! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Figured the kid would eventually come up with some kind of Van Wilder type of scheme to make money without actually having to work but maybe he's really not that bright after all... I mean, the kid is kind of written in as cannon fodder for his own story! He's getting shit from EVERYBODY!!! It's getting to the point where I would rather be playing as Eve dating Syd and Emma, mais non...

I do like Syd but I like Eve more and love Emma. If you were to ask me what type of woman I fall for... Emma is certainly that type... that girl next door sweetheart vibe... Gets me every time. But, Emma isn't doing the kid any favors. The message she is teaching her son is that "life is a free piece of pussy." He eats her food, wears clothes she buys, sleeps under her roof and basically plays games and fucks mom all day when he isn't dragged off to the gym by Claire or fucking off some other way. I've only seen him do one single chore in all of three chapters, he carried one box down to mom's car and placed it in the back seat... SMH... kid's lazy and worthless... Can we play a different MC, please?

I need to go do something else for a while. The more I think about this kid, the more I dislike him. So, we'll forget about him until the next update... With my shitty memory, it shouldn't be difficult! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Life is short and too much of it sucks so I say enjoy what you can while you still can. :) Drink the wine, kiss your lover, make the best of every day, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
interesting game, even the tags are, I have a question: can you choose to play without futa/trans, or in the story is it impossible not to see some scenes?? Thanks in advance to who will answer me :cool:

Reactions: Ajghz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
interesting game, even the tags are, I have a question: can you choose to play without futa/trans, or in the story is it impossible not to see some scenes?? Thanks in advance to who will answer me :cool:
You can turn of Futa but as Avaron said earlier, you'll loose a LOT of content since 3 of the LI's (including mc's GF) are Futa.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
PandaLover putting actually useful tech tips in a an adult VN. Always manages to surprise me this stuff.

View attachment 2270598 View attachment 2270601
Games should also have an educational component!!!

Yes, you can skip trans content

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
As Panda said you can skip trans content but, to be clear, that means skipping overall content; the trans girls will not become cis-gendered

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I really wish you get to bang the shit out of your Red Head best friend, Yes I know she is likes girls But still I hated that I was only being used just to watch Her getting fucked when I would rather fuck her!

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I really wish you get to bang the shit out of your Red Head best friend, Yes I know she is likes girls But still I hated that I was only being used just to watch Her getting fucked when I would rather fuck her!
wouldn't you help a bro get laid?

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys, quick question: the ntr/ group sex tags are there as a result of the presence of the futa/ trans character or we have another male character fucking our girls. I'm asking cause futa/trans is not really my thing , on the other hand it's a different story if we're talking about sharing with another male, that's something I may like. thank you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys, quick question: the ntr/ group sex tags are there as a result of the presence of the futa/ trans character or we have another male character fucking our girls. I'm asking cause futa/trans is not really my thing , on the other hand it's a different story if we're talking about sharing with another male, that's something I may like. thank you.
The trans characters are a major part of the game. If you aren't into trans content you will lose roughly half the game. 2 of the main love interests are trans and have a hell of a lot of content so if you turn it off you will only have a short game.

That being said there could be various reasons for the NTR tag, not sure I agree with it being NTR buuuuut....

One woman the MC can fuck is his friends mother, his friend is also fucking her and it is shown.

Jill, another girl the MC fucks, has several flings with other women.

MC's friend is a lesbian and sets the MC up to watch her fuck someone.

One of the trans LI's gets fucked by the dean while the MC watches and films.

One of the side trans girls has several videos of her fucking a guy.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The trans characters are a major part of the game. If you aren't into trans content you will lose roughly half the game. 2 of the main love interests are trans and have a hell of a lot of content so if you turn it off you will only have a short game.

That being said there could be various reasons for the NTR tag, not sure I agree with it being NTR buuuuut....

One woman the MC can fuck is his friends mother, his friend is also fucking her and it is shown.

Jill, another girl the MC fucks, has several flings with other women.

MC's friend is a lesbian and sets the MC up to watch her fuck someone.

One of the trans LI's gets fucked by the dean while the MC watches and films.

One of the side trans girls has several videos of her fucking a guy.
If those girl's are in relationship with MC yes NTR if not then no NTR simple. But at same time nobody likes seeing a potential Li being fucked by someone else regardless of gender. Also i know if MC is ok with it it's not really NTR but if the player doesn't have a choice in the matter it still NTRing the player some people don't get that.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.115 Fix
Mega
Updated my Android port to Week 3 0.115Fix

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the fixed version and i have to admit the club version of Natasha and Max seemed better for me too. I have no issues with a top trans, as my posts here indicated, but it is just that the club version seems to have more chemestry between both of them while the sexshop scene is pretty much just a very carnal moment of Natasha playing with her boytoy Max. That doesn't mean the other path doesn't have the debauchery element but the emotional seems better developed there.

Maybe in the future Natasha will still end up as a top even on the path where Max "tame" her (she is clearly allowing him to take command and she did say she was still going to take his ass before), like Sydney after her and Max started dating and she turned up to like topping a lot. For now i like this path more (doesn't mean the other is bad).
Plus it seems to also open up something with Natasha's friend, Nina. (y):p

ps: restarted Week 3 just to check Rose's event at the gay bar and that had me laughing. From the security guy at the door to the talk with the bartender Panam and Jill's friend the pussy eater. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes