deniscapo

May 31, 2021
I haven't downloaded the game yet but this and another one are the ones that make me smile every time they come out

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
Maybe involve 'mom' in a threesome or something else other than vanilla sex over and over and over and over. Seen it, been there, done that, it isn't even moderately arousing any longer.

Seriously, there are like 20 sex scenes with her and not a single one is any better than the first one.

Reactions: babadunde

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Where is this alternate path the patch notes mention? I guess it must be tied to a character I am not pursuing because I never saw it pop up.

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
Is it possible to avoid giving the trap a BJ or being on the receiving end? I remember it saying there would be consequences for declining to do it but what are the consequences?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Where is this alternate path the patch notes mention? I guess it must be tied to a character I am not pursuing because I never saw it pop up.
The alternate path relates to Rose who you may or not be pursuing. She hasn't appeared for a while, possibly not since week 1
I see there are two patches titled the same, under week 3 and below week 1. Are these the same??
All patches are the same, all they do is change some labels making Max, Emma, Claire and Ellie related so, as long as panda doesn't introduce more relatives, it should always work. Lewdpatcher went down at one point so I uploaded the patch as an attachment which is the second link at the bottom. The Mega link is a third option

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Great Game. Just I didn't Play this Game Recently. So I had one Question, Till this Update, Futa Characters Fucking MC's Mom or Sister? Or Not?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Great Game. Just I didn't Play this Game Recently. So I had one Question, Till this Update, Futa Characters Fucking MC's Mom or Sister? Or Not?
Not yet but Sydney will probably fuck the mum at some point, most likely in a threesome although I'd like to see the entire cast form a polycule

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
old saves may not work?? MC go out MOM apartment when he is in a love relationship with her?? wtf is this game going?? bah

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes