Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
It's a good thing the update is out I was afraid August was going to last forever. I loved the new Natasha and I'm hoping for more scenes with Parris down the line.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
This needs a note on the front page that says "Yes you can skip the trans/futa and that will be 90% of the game". Dude can make the game he wants and it is not a bad game but could have just made everyone with a dick since that appears to be dev preference anyway and saved people who are not into that some time. Just my opinion

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
bro your game is SHIT LIKE YOU YOURSELF, it won’t start and crashes then it requires an update from the developer so it turns out that it’s SHITOOOO GARBAGE
people, where can I download this GREAT GAME for the Android version so that it works properly?!? Wherever I download it, they always write that it will clear the cache first, then it crashes without even starting the game and they demand a developer update.. where then should I download this game so that this BITCH will work as it should :mad: (n):mad::mad:
Are you high or something?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I get the feeling Natasha prefers bussy. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously i doubt it would happen because she has shown zero interest in Max's close relationship circle.

Now a threesome between Max, Sydney and Emilie i find much more likely to happen. Those two were after all flirting right in front of him. :p:love:

AdventOfficer

Nov 20, 2018
I get the feeling Natasha prefers bussy. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously i doubt it would happen because she has shown zero interest in Max's close relationship circle.
And that's good, she is not welcomed here, because her sub route is extremely upsetting, and the dom one gets you everyone, except her :KEK:

Brust

Dec 7, 2022
Please help, I cant find the alternate path no matter what combination of love interests i try. I know that it's related to rose but i just cant unlock it

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Please help, I cant find the alternate path no matter what combination of love interests i try. I know that it's related to rose but i just cant unlock it
Hello
What alternate path ?
Can you be more specific?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes