DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope we can cuck the new neighbor and take his girls for ourselves, I really dislike him.

Sydney doesn't know the MC has sex with others, right? She's definitely the only real girlfriend in the story, Emma can be too, but just not on the same level as Sydney, which is also why it's impossible for all the girls to move into the same house, not to mention that some are adults with their own house already, and some love interests being on mutually exclusive paths, and many other reasons, it would require way too many alternate paths, like the submissive and dominant way to be with Natasha.

Will MC get some breasts, a chastity cage, or be told to go full femme (at home) on Natasha's submissive path, I would like it if that path had some more permanent changes even in other characters' content, not just the lingerie that he'll sometimes wear, yet other times not, it would be fun if he was caught wearing it by Emma at least, or by Sydney and Eve.

It's not fair that we only get to see how Natasha really is through Eve's flashback (which ends abruptly, couldn't even tell it ended at first as the music was still playing and it never returned to Eve saying "and that's everything", and MC leaving) after we're already locked down in a route for her.

Sydney should really have more regular content, one way to do it is by having her move in with the MC, she is the main girlfriend character of the game after all, having her move in means no more spending the night in Emma's bed, as Sydney would oviously move into the MC's room which they would share.

The game still suffers from jumping all over the place, most scenes not even ending properly, but just starting a new scene when you never even knew the MC left in the previous scene.

I really hate Rose now, she's such an egotistical, self-serving bitch, the only reason she was ever even "friends" with the MC is so he could help her score, or take revenge,, or just laugh at his expense, I don't think she ever really helped the MC out, it's always just about her. I hope we can dick her down good as revenge, it's not like he'll risk losing a friend, because you can't call her that in the first place

Where did Ellie2 go all of a sudden, she suddenly vanished, even though she was shaping up to be a potential girlfriend, not just a casual fuck like most girls.

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
Hello,
I don't know if anyone can help me. I have unpacked the .rpa file and replaced it with the resulting files, but now I get this error. Does anyone know how to solve it?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hello,
I don't know if anyone can help me. I have unpacked the .rpa file and replaced it with the resulting files, but now I get this error. Does anyone know how to solve it?

You just need to drop the patch into the Game folder, no need to touch the .rpa file

worth to try???
There's only one way to find out.

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
You just need to drop the patch into the Game folder, no need to touch the .rpa file

Yes, i need touch the .rpa, unpacked and compress the images and videos. Then, i put the files in the game folder and normally it work, but not in this game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, i need touch the .rpa, unpacked and compress the images and videos. Then, i put the files in the game folder and normally it work, but not in this game.
Why not just do as it meant to be done and drop the file in the correct folder?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

why instead of ruin the only relstionship straight <mc have, not make him grown into an actual Looking young man and give him some muscle in the procvess and maybe a few inch you know where, considering the heavy training done with his sister??i think iit would really improve the Straight MC path Maybe cucking the fuking nrighbor, bangin her sister and prevent Mom to cheat on MCV) i...and pls don't ruin my only relzation with Mom, instead of expanding it with a possible 3some with sister considering some hints she grasped in PAST scene

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
why instead of ruin the only relstionship straight <mc have, not make him grown into an actual Looking young man and give him some muscle in the procvess and maybe a few inch you know where, considering the heavy training done with his sister??i think iit would really improve the Straight MC path Maybe cucking the fuking nrighbor, bangin her sister and prevent Mom to cheat on MCV) i...and pls don't ruin my only relzation with Mom, instead of expanding it with a possible 3some with sister considering some hints she grasped in PAST scene
Of course! That's the way it's gonna be...

Aug 27, 2018
Man, Natasha is toxic asf!
MC is being sodomized! He acted like a female with the plug in his ass and showing it to pedestrians!
It went from 0 to 100 very quickly!
Soon, he can wear women's clothes at home, with other women and trans around. I wouldn't doubt it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: onefingersalute

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i love the new route with the shemales but i would love to see a route of mc taking charge of this agency or doing annother one again those 2,perris will fuck the mc harder than natasha and thats a thing i would try to avoid but i wish we have the choice to be dominant and not submissive here

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.118
Mega
Updated my Android port to Week 3 v0.118 fix

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fuck you Rose, trying to make the moves on Claire while Max and Jill are having some fun in the bathroom. At least Claire now knows about the two of them. :LOL:

So that woman was indeed a pimp, for a trans scort agency. Her boss seems as scummy as Natasha. Oh well so long as the money is good, it's not like Max has anything better to do.

Hope Sydney will be back next update as this one implied.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes