Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Where you see him online, hope he will continue this masterpiece :cry:
Every now and then he appears, I'm following him here.:LOL:
But yes, I also hope because him not deleting his account here on the website shows that we can still have hope.

Aug 18, 2022
This is probably the best abandoned game on this site, It's a shame that this happened, the game deserved better
I just finished it, and I think I might agree.

The translations were a mess, the plot was wierd, kinda crazy, and utterly unbelievable, and some of the models looked bizarre... and yet some how it worked. It was WAY better than I ever would have thought.

I'm really sad now.

Can anyone suggest anything similar?

Reactions: RYOUSC

Axex77

Dec 17, 2022
Every now and then he appears, I'm following him here.:LOL:
But yes, I also hope because him not deleting his account here on the website shows that we can still have hope.
His account name bro? Really love this game. Hope we can change his mind

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this has to be one of the saddest moments .. hearing this game got abandoned ... it was one of the best games i ever played :cry:

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
try my new family and 16 years later. basically tell a similar story
My new family gone into fluffy, verbous shit ages ago, losing any sex appeal over the lewd scenes that became boring and repetitive (what a waste of potential and characters, can't recommend the game)
16 years later is pretty solid though, still nothing big happened until now (LI are still added and lot of teasing) but it's worth a try

Please let the thread remain dead and forgotten because reading again this title I had again the vibers of "Phantom Pain" :LOL: (who played MGSV will understand the feeling)

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
My new family gone into fluffy, verbous shit ages ago, losing any sex appeal over the lewd scenes that became boring and repetitive (what a waste of potential and characters, can't recommend the game)
16 years later is pretty solid though, still nothing big happened until now (LI are still added and lot of teasing) but it's worth a try

Please let the thread remain dead and forgotten because reading again this title I had again the vibers of "Phantom Pain" :LOL: (who played MGSV will understand the feeling)
Only thing I dislike about 16 years later is some LI is forced to the player. Not sure if it's coding problem or what, but there's one girl I didn't even pursue but the game locked me in her route for some reason. I didn't even pick any flirting choice previously, just being nice.

Agree with My New Family take. I think that particular Dev's new game My New Memory is a lot better (so far).

Reactions: ImperialD
Aug 18, 2022
Only thing I dislike about 16 years later is some LI is forced to the player. Not sure if it's coding problem or what, but there's one girl I didn't even pursue but the game locked me in her route for some reason. I didn't even pick any flirting choice previously, just being nice.
Report it to the game dev on their discord. Wetdreamwalker is very active there.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes