AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I must say, compared with the first game and the The Lécuyer Cult is a great improvement, both games pissed me a lot because his transitions, they are really bad, you finished something and appear directly in the other scene, the overall story was ok, but so far, this one is a lot better than those two (i only played those two games of the dev). There is some texts that still appear without translation, but overall this game is good, my only hope that there is not too much drama, is the only thing that i hate in a game.

Edit: Thank you mrttao.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
I really enjoy the spirit and enthusiasm of SALR's games, but I think we started way too fast with the fucking of the hot MILF character in every which way right from the get-go. Fast-forwarding through the years doesn't give us enough time to lust after the characters if we three hole them in the first few minutes. But maybe that's just me. Also wish there was a wee bit more variety in the model body types, but beautiful nonetheless. Look forward to more nastyness in the future!

Reactions: raefraem

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
SALR GAMES
You seriously need to learn how to pack your image archives.
It takes a long time to extract a Renpy game when the images aren't archived.

Or, use a proper game engine ;)

• Angry
Reactions: arkypoub

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Family at Home 2 [Ep. 2] [SALR Games] – Compressed

higher quality than the below version
Win/Linux (Markets) Ep. 2 · · · (400.5 MiB :: 981.6 MiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/Linux Ep. 2 · · · (320.2 MiB :: 981.6 MiB)
Mac Ep. 2 · · · (286.0 MiB :: 947.2 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
SALR GAMES
You seriously need to learn how to pack your image archives.
It takes a long time to extract a Renpy game when the images aren't archived.

Or, use a proper game engine ;)
They seriously need not, no.

Granted, packaging the assets (mp3, png, webm) cuts down the number of extracted files by more than half (2487 ↣ 1062), I don't see the overall extraction time going doing nearly as significantly as you're making it out to be. Timing it shows the difference to be roughly twelve percent (1 second) on my admittedly higher-endish SSD. There should only be an apparent problem for people using magnetic drives in conjunction with a sub-par filesystem, one unable to efficiently create file entries. Mayhaps for people extracting to remote hard-drives like on home servers too, but those people would simply need to learn how to trigger the extraction on the remote machine itself.

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes