mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I must say, compared with the first game and the The Lécuyer Cult is a great improvement, both games pissed me a lot because his transactions, they are really bad, you finished something and appear directly in the other scene
Those are (scene) transitions
transactions is exchanging goods and services. ("I will give you 50$ for a blowjob." "your meal will cost 5$ sir")

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
How to start... renders are not bat but the over exposure is annoying, maybe in a phone screen or a monitor isn't as bad but Playing in a 4k 80" tv is a retina burner, as for the VN, ah, let me put it thins way, 18+ mature content with Scooby-doo plot.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Files no longer needed they are being packed into the game from now on
Have to create this again because an uploader removed my link he didn't give me time to update it so here are the files

Here are my Fixed English Files for Family at Home 2 ep3

This is a small patch that fixes the English in the game I also translated some lines SALR forgot to translate and I also fixed some variables in some of the lines the wrong character was set when they were talking so I fixed those

1. To apply the files you need to extract the files first download Unren then press 1 to extract all the files wait till it's completed and close the program.

2. Grab script.rpy from the game zip and replace the old one in the game folder.

3. Download the other zip and extract it in the tl folder then the English folder and replace the old file I'm still learning this and tested the game and encounter no errors I will fix anything I missed so please let me know if I forgot anything.

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Right now I'm just working on The Lécuyer Cult.
Family at Home 2 is coming out next year.
Dynasty is a project I abandoned because of the hate I received.
Loved Lecuyer and FAH1 my dude excited to play this but can I ask why you didn’t just rework Dynasty like you did FAH1 and make the NTR avoidable or just take it out?
Either way best of luck and looking forward to your progress

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if is avoidable the Futa/trans?
I play the first FAH. And i just avoid it. But can i avoid it here too?
Thank you

Reactions: SALR

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So i start to play it a few minute ego, and the game look :love: amazing!
But there is no way to change the MC name? :cry:
I hope that the developer give us name change. Or if someone know a mod that change the mc name, please tell me.

• Red Heart

SynV

Jul 16, 2017
The translation to spanish is incredible lmao, hope you keep updating as you do on your other games.

• Red Heart

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
So i start to play it a few minute ego, and the game look :love: amazing!
But there is no way to change the MC name? :cry:
I hope that the developer give us name change. Or if someone know a mod that change the mc name, please tell me.
The name can be changed later in the story.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes