VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Could just be the lighting but they look way too white if they ain't albino... that or they live without ever seeing the sun

• Angry
Reactions: SALR

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Family at Home 2 Ep. 2 Fixed English Files
This is a small patch that fixes the English in the game I also translated some lines SALR forgot to translate and I also fixed some variables in some of the lines the wrong character was set when they were talking so I fixed those

1. To apply the files you need to extract the files first download Unren then press 1 to extract all the files wait till it's completed and close the program.

2. Grab script.rpy from the game zip and replace the old one in the game folder.

3. Download the other zip and extract it in the tl folder then the English folder and replace the old file I'm still learning this and tested the game and encounter no errors I will fix anything I missed so please let me know if I forgot anything.
Don't know why but after doing steps you told english version of game became Espanol aswell :D Menu's English for sure but all dialogues are Espanol.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Don't know why but after doing steps you told english version of game became Espanol aswell :D Menu's English for sure but all dialogues are Espanol.
that's weird no one else has had this issue did you put the scrips in the right folders one of them goes in the tl english folder not in the game folder with the other one
I think the game has an option in preferences that lets you change the language try that

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
that's weird no one else has had this issue did you put the scrips in the right folders one of them goes in the tl english folder not in the game folder with the other one
I think the game has an option in preferences that lets you change the language try that
No i know these things, but i saw your file name is script..rpy not script.rpy like it should be. And when i changed name it my game became english again but i didn't see any big change, game translation was pretty bad like before and i already finished game, so i don't need anymore :D

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No i know these things, but i saw your file name is script..rpy not script.rpy like it should be. And when i changed name it my game became english again but i didn't see any big change, game translation was pretty bad like before and i already finished game, so i don't need anymore :D
really I'll have a look when I checked it wasn't like that
Edit: You were right I don't know how that happened thanks for reporting it I fixed it

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Both the girls and renders are top notch but the story needs an improvement and i can see no reason this becomes one of the top game in this site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is there any "real" landlady content in this game, or is it just step-landlady action here? ;);)

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes