9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
FAMILY AT HOME CHAPTER 5
This novel includes: Incest, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS, LESBIAN.

What's new?
  • Added more than 130 images
  • More than 41 animations have been added.
  • New content with Rebeca and Ana
  • New content with Rebeca (Mom)
  • New content with Emilia (Trans)
  • New content with Sol
  • New content with Victoria
  • New content with Farah

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS: Google Drive
DOWNLOAD LINUX:Google Drive
MAC DOWNLOAD:Google Drive
DOWNLOAD ANDROID: Google Drive
Windows link down, do you have another one?

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "9 $ _TwoB, publicación: 5574103, miembro: 1499417"]
Enlace de Windows desactivado, ¿tienes otro?
[/ CITA]

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and hamod

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Some people have problems with the windows link, it works for me, but I uploaded it here too just in case:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Some people have problems with the windows link, it works for me, but I uploaded it here too just in case:
works for me very well also already download it from the first day in google drive link :)

Reactions: SALR

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
FAMILY AT HOME CHAPTER 5
The main picture in the OP could use update as well since it still mentions Chapter 3.
Perhaps it's better to create a neutral banner with the main characters and not refer to a specific chapter so that it doesn't need update with every new released chapter (e.g. half of screenshot #5 with the game title could work).
P.S. I've reported the links to Chapter 5 so someone from mods should update the OP soon.

Reactions: SALR

BDI

May 23, 2017
I played through chapter 5 and NTR is NOT avoidable. I don't think the dev understands the definition of NTR. The NTR scene that is unavoidable is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I belierve that i had the CHOICE to fuck EITHER his mother OR his friends mother.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I played through chapter 5 and NTR is NOT avoidable. I don't think the dev understands the definition of NTR. The NTR scene that is unavoidable is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh. That's too bad. So I guess he's saying it's avoidable for the first 3 chapters in my pm? Seems kinda pointless to make that effort only to make it unavoidable.

Reactions: HansDampf788

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Someone asked me to add Linux support to the latest version. Just download the latest version you can (such as "Chapter 5") and extract into the root directory. (Remember to note that +x on shell script and +x on lib/linux-i686/FAMILYATHOMECHAPTER5 and lib/linux-x86_64/FAMILYATHOMECHAPTER5.) You can take a v5 win and add Linux to it. Same goes for Mac, but I don't own or know anyone with a Mac. I also don't do Android development (anymore).

Note: @Flash001, you can use this to add Linux to any version (make sure they use lib/python2.7 and not /lib/libpython...). Notice from upload which files are necessary.

Reactions: Flash001

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
The breast size is not really my type, but everything else look pretty good from the previews & tags; I'll add it to the list.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah first time I checked the thread it had the ntr tag, that was the reason why I didn't even try it.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
why did the ntr tag disappear? Did he remove the ntr content?
I'm confused
The MC was competitive with his "rival" about who might have sex with the MC's mother first, but there was no NTR scene or action in that regard. The MC's mother had a small affair with another woman in the house, but that had no jealousy effect on the MC. Actions of sisters, etc. also had no jealousy effect on MC.

Removed the "ntr" tag: there is no apparent cheating on the MC by a love interest, let alone inducing related jealousy. This MC has sex with drugged women - that's it.

Added the "cheating" tag because that certainly does occur.​

• Thinking Face
Reactions: h@k3r0

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
why did the ntr tag disappear? Did he remove the ntr content?
I'm confused
Yeah first time I checked the thread it had the ntr tag, that was the reason why I didn't even try it.
The author called it a ntr game to have that tag, but a moderator said it didn't fit the exact site definition and removed it.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes