hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I played through chapter 5 and NTR is NOT avoidable. I don't think the dev understands the definition of NTR. The NTR scene that is unavoidable is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
isnt that scene supposed to be in chap 4 ??
DID HE FUCK HIS MOM AGAIN IN CHAPTER 5555555555 ????????????????????????:eek:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
If anyone wants to see both Rebeca and Sol's scenes just extract the .rpy file then drop it in your game folder and overwrite the one that's already there.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I played through chapter 5 and NTR is NOT avoidable. I don't think the dev understands the definition of NTR. The NTR scene that is unavoidable is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
isnt that scene supposed to be in chap 4 ??
DID HE FUCK HIS MOM AGAIN IN CHAPTER 5555555555 ????????????????????????:eek:
I guess I'll wait to see if someday ALL the scenes with the trans character (s) and with any other guy than the MC are completely and absolutely avoidable (and not that they happen without you seeing them, or that you can choose whether to watch or not) If that's not going to happen, SALR GAMES tell us and I'll find another game.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i have to play this even with NTR ...i want give chance to this dev he is new and he will get more experians later..ill not complain any thing now and i will only focus to the good side things ...he have ambitions and motivation i want him to continue his things untel the end befor judging ...other wise he will abandon this like what he did the other game dynasty

Reactions: KingWeWuz

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
where i can check the site's definition of NTR? bc now i'm filled with doubts and questions(mostly about the quality of the mods)
The site definition is very strict, the LI must already be in a relationship with you and there needs to be an intention to make you jealous. Its somewhere there, dont remember where.

Now, we all know NTR is more than that, and honestly removing those tags doesnt make the game any favor, because a lot of people will try the game because it doesnt have NTR tag and will get pissed of

EDIT:
Found it. Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Maybe they need to create a tag for a possible future relation having sex with someone else, so we can avoid those too

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The site definition is very strict, the LI must already be in a relationship with you and there needs to be an intention to make you jealous. Its somewhere there, dont remember where.

Now, we all know NTR is more than that, and honestly removing those tags doesnt make the game any favor, because a lot of people will try the game because it doesnt have NTR tag and will get pissed of
I GEUSS they will know from the comments hehehe..i mean look at it ..its full shower of NTR comment ...i thnk the NTR is the only thing people r talkig about here insted of any thing else in the game :LUL:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The author said he intended it to be a ntr game and to have that tag, but a moderator said it didn't fit the exact site definition and removed it.
If so, and the game is still going to have those scenes as unavoidables, even if they aren't NTR by the forum definition, I think I will ignore it again.

It would be best if SALR GAMES clarified it publicly to avoid unnecessary complaints and discussions.

Reactions: chicken head

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Guys did you really play this game WTF all I see NTR when in the game is none there are voyeur scenes not NTR not the same and the thing is more funny is that some people is saying is more NTR whit the guy in this chapter when in this chapter is the one the MC says fuck this shit im going to have Fun and fuck almost everyone in the house whats more funny the little guy tricks her mother blindfondle her to thin they are going to fuck but is you doing the fucking I don't know but to me that's a bro xD

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Guys did you really play this game WTF all I see NTR when in the game is none there are voyeur scenes not NTR not the same and the thing is more funny is that some people is saying is more NTR whit the guy in this chapter when in this chapter is the one the MC says fuck this shit im going to have Fun and fuck almost everyone in the house whats more funny the little guy tricks her mother blindfondle her to thin they are going to fuck but is you doing the fucking I don't know but to me that's a bro xD
I'm not interested in voyeur scenes (I'm that weird) and I usually skip them (or using a button or an option), but if they are related to LIs, I prefer to be able to avoid them (and the more there are, the more I prefer to be able to do so). They may not be NTR, but I don't care.

On the other hand, from what I'm reading about the game, I'm more of a different kind of content (romance) that, from what it seems, isn't exactly the focus of the game. So I suppose it's possible that I still end up not being interested when I try it. But in principle the story sounds good, and I like the characters, so I will definitely try the game if all Voyeur / NTR / sharing / Trans content (apart from voyeur and trans, the other two I don't know if there are, but just in case) is avoidable.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
This story is hot garbage. Translation is bad, and it won't save the story, even if it was good.
It's pretty much fucking simulator. Models are nice and renders mediocre at best.

Nothing is avoidable in game either, you just skip scenes that happen in background and characters know about it.
Like kid scene where he fuck his mom and he knows that you watched them.
Also funny thing, in Ch5 there is scene with "cousin" and if you get to animations, he doesn't have dick. I guess it's a good thing. :LOL:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I'm not interested in voyeur scenes (I'm that weird) and I usually skip them (or using a button or an option), but if they are related to LIs, I prefer to be able to avoid them (and the more there are, the more I prefer to be able to do so). They may not be NTR, but I don't care.

On the other hand, from what I'm reading about the game, I'm more of a different kind of content (romance) that, from what it seems, isn't exactly the focus of the game. So I suppose it's possible that I still end up not being interested when I try it. But in principle the story sounds good, and I like the characters, so I will definitely try the game if all Voyeur / NTR / sharing / Trans content (apart from voyeur and trans, the other two I don't know if there are, but just in case) is avoidable.
hello ..pls what is (LIs - voyeur scenes ) meaning?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hello ..pls what is (LIs - voyeur scenes ) meaning?
LI = Love Interest

Voyeur scenes = When someone observes others in intimate situations (changing, showering or having sex for example).

The difference with the NTR is that the peeping Tom enjoys it, while the NTR includes (at least in the forum definition) jealousy or intention to harm the MC.

I don't like NTR, while voyeur scenes don't interest me in general, but I prefer to avoid them if they are sex scenes between an LI and a guy different of the MC.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
LI = Love Interest

Voyeur scenes = When someone observes others in intimate situations (changing, showering or having sex for example).

The difference with the NTR is that the peeping Tom enjoys it, while the NTR includes (at least in the forum definition) jealousy or intention to harm the MC.

I don't like NTR, while voyeur scenes don't interest me in general, but I prefer to avoid them if they are sex scenes between an LI and a guy different of the MC.
yea its me the one u said jealousy or intention to harm the MC and i dont mind changing, showering if its not repeated ...just 1 or 2 is enough for me ...having sex with other even if not LI IT WILL PUT ME IN RAAAAGEEEE becouse maybe its character i like and i plan to fallow here later in the game ...i dont want falow a jurks left overs

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
LI = Love Interest

but isn't jealousy...kinda relative? i mean something that makes me feel jealous it won't necessarily make someone else jealous and viceversa

although the site's definition of NTR is very bland and vague at the same time(same goes for the parameters behind putting an "abandoned tag" on some games but not on others...wink wink)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BlasKyau and hamod

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
but isn't jealousy...kinda relative? i mean something that makes me feel jealous it won't necessarily make someone else jealous and viceversa

although the site's definition of NTR is very bland and vague at the same time(same goes for the parameters behind putting an "abandoned tag" on some games but not on others...wink wink)
That is why I suppose there is so much discussion regarding the NTR.

It's best to leave LIs out of any unavoidable sexual relationships with anyone other than the MC (unless the game is intended to be voyeuristic / NTR centric). If that is going to happen, it's best to let the player choose if it happens, and if he decides that it happens, if he sees it or prefers not to see it.

yea its me the one u said jealousy or intention to harm the MC and i dont mind changing, showering if its not repeated ...just 1 or 2 is enough for me ...having sex with other even if not LI IT WILL PUT ME IN RAAAAGEEEE becouse maybe its character i like and i plan to fallow here later in the game ...i dont want falow a jurks left overs
I think it has been decided here that the NTR happens if it's the MC who is jealous. That the player can be doesn't seem to be important for the definition.

In any case, I understand your point.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes