Feb 21, 2020
After 5000 complaints from ntr and having that tag (and then removing it), could someone tell me exactly what this consists of? That is, the girls have sex with their partners (different from the MC, husband, boyfriend) or with a random boy?

This type of complaint without giving exact details only confuses those who are going to start the game, who later come to rate the game in one way or another, there is nothing wrong with ntr content but you must specify that it is:

NTR: they take away the girls from the MC and he hates that but it's pathetic and he allows it (Pandoras Box) (This does not apply to boyfriends or husbands) .

NETORASE / CUCKLOAD: The MC enjoys seeing girls with another even more than he enjoys having them for himself, he ends up helping another guy have sex with them (Culture shock), more pathetic, This does not apply to boyfriends or husbands.

NETORI: The MC steals other people's girls.

Share: The MC shares the girls with another guy.

Swinger: The MC trades one girl for another with another guy.

Prostitution: The MC allows one or more guys to have sex with one or more girls for money.

If the girl already has a relationship before meeting the MC (boyfriend or husband) and has sex with that guy, IT IS NOT NTR.
actually there is no ntr yet. for me it is not ntr if two girls are together ... what I want to see are girls after all. so far there are 0 ntr.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
So after avoiding this game for a while because of the ambiguous nature of the game I finally decided to try it and I have to say, guys calm down.

so far there's not explicit NTR in this game, there's voyeurism and if what I'm seeing it's correct there may be potential netori, but there's not actual NTR, the only scene that may give vibes of that it's the scene with the mom and the neighbour as for the scenes with the other guy and his mom they are not NTR Since the MC doesn't even show interest in her until after he learns of the situation which is basically that the guy its blackmailing his mom and demanding sex in exchange for her silence and given the aptitude of MC he may try to steal her from him.

I don't like this trend of adding NTR in every game as much as the next guy, but in this case its unwarranted, the dev of course, it's free to prove me wrong and start adding that content for the sake of it but for what ive seen in the recent updates the content between the other characters its optional.

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
So after avoiding this game for a while because of the ambiguous nature of the game I finally decided to try it and I have to say, guys calm down.

so far there's not explicit NTR in this game, there's voyeurism and if what I'm seeing it's correct there may be potential netori, but there's not actual NTR, the only scene that may give vibes of that it's the scene with the mom and the neighbour as for the scenes with the other guy and his mom they are not NTR Since the MC doesn't even show interest in her until after he learns of the situation which is basically that the guy its blackmailing his mom and demanding sex in exchange for her silence and given the aptitude of MC he may try to steal her from him.

I don't like this trend of adding NTR in every game as much as the next guy, but in this case its unwarranted, the dev of course, it's free to prove me wrong and start adding that content for the sake of it but for what ive seen in the recent updates the content between the other characters its optional.
TBH if a person dislike NTR then they should honestly go to another game instead of just criticizing the developer... the game is ultimately for the developer to decide the direction it should go.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
It would be nice if there were no NTR in future updates, or if you have to at least be separated and entirely by the Player's choice, because NTR sucks!
There is actually no NTR in this game.i am NTR fan.first of all there is another boy who fucks his own mom so this in not ntr.the cousin who is a futa.damn she just fucked her girlfriend and her sister that you are not in relationship with.you even fuck both her sisters .her mother.her girlfriend. If not anything this game is NETORI.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
You are doing all the stealing.plus mc need help.the house is full of horny druged girl.they will suck you dry if the other two.the boy and the futa cousin don't help you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The bad ending

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yea but his mother is mine ..im the one playing the game soo eventualy the dev he design his mom to intertain MEE not to intertain the "son or the BOY" .. :WeSmart:
soo as long as she fuck with other char.. it dosnt matter who he is ..her son her husband her driver dont care... then its innoying and turn off the player .. thats NTR

( other wise the company of ur CAR they can ( RIDE ) and use ur car befor they give it to u ..and u dont have to complain about it...its "there own car" after all.. befer its become urs RIGHT? even do they designed this car for YOUU as a customer not for them self ..lets see if thats gona piss u off or not if ur car is being used by its own company

the NTR its not mean that ur wife will cheat u after making relation with her ONLY... i explane that befor ..
NTR is watching another charactar in the game injoying ur favorit charactar SEXUALY ..insted of YOU supposed to be THE ONE injoying her.. (MC) :cool:

but any way even do im EXTREMELY AND STRICKLY A STRONG NTR HATER... but i said it befor... i love the game and i like the dev he IS still new.. i want wait when he is more expert befor i complain

NOTE : this comment is about NTR in general not about the game it self

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Previously, this game had an ntr tag and, for obvious reasons, I threw the game into the ignore list. Now there is no ntr tag and I have a question: has ntr content been changed / deleted or is it now not considered ntr content?

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Previously, this game had an ntr tag and, for obvious reasons, I threw the game into the ignore list. Now there is no ntr tag and I have a question: has ntr content been changed / deleted or is it now not considered ntr content?
Bro it's safe no one gonna fuck mc's mother or sister.you fuck all.just some side characters fuck each other.one fuck his own mom.the other fuck her own sister.no NTR.just two voyeur

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
yea but his mother is mine ..im the one playing the game soo eventualy the dev he design his mom to intertain MEE not to intertain the "son or the BOY" .. :WeSmart:
soo as long as she fuck with other char.. it dosnt matter who he is ..her son her husband her driver dont care... then its innoying and turn off the player .. thats NTR

( other wise the company of ur CAR they can ( RIDE ) and use ur car befor they give it to u ..and u dont have to complain about it...its "there own car" after all befer its become urs RIGHT? and u not gona say they designed it for MEEE not for them self ..lets see if thats gona piss u off or not.

the NTR its not mean that ur wife will cheat u after making relation with her ONLY... i explane that befor ..
NTR is watching another charactar in the game injoying ur favorit charactar SEXUALY ..insted of YOU supposed to be THE ONE injoying her.. (MC) :cool:

but any way even do im EXTREMELY AND STRICKLY A STRONG NTR HATER... but i said it befor... i love the game and i like the dev he IS still new.. i want wait when he is more expert befor i complain

NOTE : this comment is about NTR in general not about the game it self
BRO NTR is when you are in a relationship with the girl and someone steal her from mc.
But sometimes mc has crush on someone but the girl may not love him back and fuck someone else.this not NTR.this one sided love

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
BRO NTR is when you are in a relationship with the girl and someone steal her from mc.
But sometimes mc has crush on someone but the girl may not love him back and fuck someone else.this not NTR.this one sided love
thats part of NTR not all ...u not only suppose to fuck the girl u in relation with in the game only..u may fuck girl not in relation with u but u still dont wanna share her or watching her getting fucked from other than u ..i dont know why u guys always put only the relationship only in the (NTR) r u guys only fucking ur relationship onlly in the game ? if u guys like to share or pimping ur side characters i donttt...thats what NTR

Reactions: RareFishSticks

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Meh....it depends if you consider voyeurism as part of the NTR group (I don't) there's a scene with one of the girls (who's transgender) and her girlfriend that you can chose to see or not and there's a scene with the mother and one of the (female) neighbours, although the way she goes about it its clearly done to lower her defenses to convince her to have sex with the MC and finally there's a scene with the other guy and his mother , He's blackmailing her to have sex with him and she its not exactly please with the situation, so with that said its up to the players to decide if they considered NTR or not the way I see its not extrictly NTR just voyeur but of course people are free to disagree, it should be noted that in the last 2 updated there's content between the other characters but the player can decide if it happens or not

Reactions: latino007 and hamod

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Meh....it depends if you consider voyeurism as part of the NTR group (I don't) there's a scene with one of the girls (who's transgender) and her girlfriend that you can chose to see or not and there's a scene with the mother and one of the (female) neighbours, although the way she goes about it its clearly done to lower her defenses to convince her to have sex with the MC and finally there's a scene with the other guy and his mother , He's blackmailing her to have sex with him and she its not exactly please with the situation, so with that said its up to the players to decide if they considered NTR or not the way I see its not extrictly NTR just voyeur but of course people are free to disagree, it should be noted that in the last 2 updated there's content between the other characters but the player can decide if it happens or not
If the characters are not Li and not potential Li, then this is just voyeurism for me. If in the future they will sleep with Mc, then here it is already possible to pull the NTR onto the globe.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
If the characters are not Li and not potential Li, then this is just voyeurism for me. If in the future they will sleep with Mc, then here it is already possible to pull the NTR onto the globe.
from this 3 characters the only one that could be a potential love interest its the mom of the MC that gets more scenes in the recent updates, the trans cousin its already in a relationship and nothing so far suggest she could be anything more than a side fuck, as for the mother of the other guy I think it could develop into a netori situation where the MC free her from the blackmail and keeps her for himself ill give you a spoiler there is already a scene with her that may lead to this scenario.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
for me all the female charaters in the game even the side characters is (LI) to me ..even if i love her or not ..even if she love me or even hate me ...

evenualy ill end up fucking her later ..thats why the dev he design her in the first place for a reason ..to entertain the player ..or maybe i like her as a favorit character only 1 sided love ..i wouldnt be happy of contenue interested on her if i see her sleeping with her son or her brother or sharing her even if with her own son what ever ..it truns off directly for me..

it will not change for me the fact if the story is good (y)..it will just make me like not feeling ok fallowing her any more even she was my favorit female..kinda disapoinded

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
from this 3 characters the only one that could be a potential love interest its the mom of the MC that gets more scenes in the recent updates, the trans cousin its already in a relationship and nothing so far suggest she could be anything more than a side fuck, as for the mother of the other guy I think it could develop into a netori situation where the MC free her from the blackmail and keeps her for himself ill give you a spoiler there is already a scene with her that may lead to this scenario.
Ok, one more question. Voyeurism content can be skipped / avoided? Thanks for answers.

Reactions: hamod

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Ok, one more question. Voyeurism content can be skipped / avoided? Thanks for answers.
Yeah the only scene that you can't avoid its the one of the mom with the neighbour which it's used to guide her toward the MC so while it's not really my thing, it's not a deal breaker, all other content its avoidable and most of them are even preventable since not only you don't see it never actually happens.

Reactions: hamod and LazyKeks
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes