hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If there was a button with "would you like to see Thomas" I would answer NO immediately. I would throw it even from the balcony or over the fence so it would never come back again. :p
u know the first time i saw thomas i thought he is just a kidd like 9 or 10 years old ...but later in the sex scenes he look older like 17 or 18 years old :unsure: ..did he just grow up that fast once he go to the sex scene and back to child mode when he finnish ..like hulk?

just kidding by the way :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I really don't get this complain, Thomas its a little shit we know that, the scene with his mother serves to show the situation, he's blackmailing her for sex and she's not please with it, she like sex, but Thomas its not a good enough lover, which opens the door for some netori content, I'm not a fan of forced scenes with other people but that one actually makes sense.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I really don't get this complain, Thomas its a little shit we know that, the scene with his mother serves to show the situation, he's blackmailing her for sex and she's not please with it, she like sex, but Thomas its not a good enough lover, which opens the door for some netori content, I'm not a fan of forced scenes with other people but that one actually makes sense.
The point with blackmail is quite controversial, since for part of the audience this is already enough to either delete this char as a potential LI (how much is the term LI in principle appropriate in this case?) Or to assume that everything in the game will be in a similar movement. I mean, if this scene is not important for the plot or motivation, as a visual content, but only as a text component, then it is easier to do this with an offscreen element that once happened.
Or, as hamod said, to make blackmail more material than just sex. And to play up the situation as "the villain blackmails his mother first financially, and then tries to persuade her to have sex, but an MC appears and punishes the villain / saves the victim." But here it is up to the author, what and how to implement.
To me, the author is just using the "More Content, Less Sense" approach, and it looks like nukige to me. I will not say that this is bad, it just causes a slight dissonance.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlasKyau and hamod

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I would make changes to this game.
- trans would be optional so that the player wants her to be trans or girl. For many, it would be easier to accept lesbian / bi than trans.
- another thing would be that once you press the option asking "do you want to see the trans scene", then it would be permanent and you would not have to re-select every fucking time. It doesn’t seem to me to be more favorable to this thing after one click.
- (AVOIDABLE option) For Thomas, "sharing" images etc. Quite a few will surely be angry to share pictures of their own family with some little shit and then when this shit comes after your family members. I would hit this shit right away if someone asked me questions like that.
- (AVOIDABLE or) blackmailing could be just getting that money or on the NTR path just getting that sex, i.e. two different versions. In both, MC could still get this Thomas’s mother for herself if he wants to.
- Thomas would become your wingman, ie he would get you more goodies for moments and he would stay out of everything himself.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
LECUYERCULT45.png
The next game (The Lécuyer Cult) will not have NTR, nor will it have trans girls. The MC will be the only one that will have sex scenes with girls and you will have more options (avoid and skip).
I will also explore other genres.

The game will not always be the same place, it will have different locations. Currently, 15 characters (female) and 5 (male) have been made, there may be changes to add more characters.

The goal is for the first version of the game (Prologue) to have twice as much content as the first version of Family at Home. Animations and renders have been improved. For the first time, a preview is planned for the game, which could be released at the end of May.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Guys,

I saw in other adult games website, the new version of FAH, and I warn you: Dev added ntr between MC´s mom ant Thomas...

He said it´s only a way to probe if majority of players like that or not.

Personally, I don´t like ntr; therefore, if the game goes in that direction, well...

Have a nice week
I mentioned it when I made the post last Thursday ;)
Captura.PNG

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I mentioned it when I made the post last Thursday ;)
View attachment 1163213
Hi Dev,

How r u doing?

I just wanted to share with the others about the thoughts you share about the possible direction in the game.

I do not want to argue.

As I said, I do not like ntr´s games... not my cup of tea.

I want you to be honest: do you like making ntr´s games?; if the answer is yes, this game would be make in that way from now on?

Greetings

Reactions: SALR

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Hi Dev,

How r is u doing?

I just wanted to share with the others about the thoughts you share about the possible direction in the game.

I do not want to argue.

As I said, I do not like ntr´s games... not my cup of tea.

I want you to be honest: do you like making ntr´s games?; if the answer is yes, this game would be make in that way from now on?

Greetings
You know you can share anything, Steppen.
Answering your question, I don't mind making an NTR game, but reading the last comments of my novel, it never had NTR until now that I added it and warned you. I took a lot of negative comments when the novel never had NTR until now.
Now, If the NTR is really bad for you I will remove it, I have no problem.

In this update it is optional, but if it is really annoying I will remove it for the next update.
The important thing is that you like the novel, that's why in my next novel I will remove everything that was criticized here (including NTR).

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
You know you can share anything, Steppen.
Answering your question, I don't mind making an NTR game, but reading the last comments of my novel, it never had NTR until now that I added it and warned you. I took a lot of negative comments when the novel never had NTR until now.
Now, If the NTR is really bad for you I will remove it, I have no problem.

In this update it is optional, but if it is really annoying I will remove it for the next update.
The important thing is that you like the novel, that's why in my next novel I will remove everything that was criticized here (including NTR).
I really appreciate your honesty Dev.

Of course it is your work, so you must make what you really have in your mind; despite of me or others who don´t like some labels in the plot.

I´m telling you this, because it´s impossible to reach the taste for every single player (imagine a politician that everybody loves or believes on him/her... a chimera ! lol)

The renders, specially from the milfs are great, same with the sex scenes. Your plot has my attention from the beginning.

The only things you could fix are about grammar structure (I suppose you are a native spanish speaker), and that annoying brat called Thomas (something could happens to him... lol)

Other than that, you are making a good work here.

Tell me about your other project: Are you going to work in both at the same time?

I wouldn´t mind if you put a big bush in some of your milfs... for the taste of different players I mean.

Glad to read you and "talk" with you.

Stay safe and tuned!

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
HELLO DEV
I CAN SEE HOW MUCH U CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE ASK ..
BUT TO BE HONEST DEV EVEN DO I LIKE U SOO MUCH BUT IM SORRY

IF U REMOVE ANY THING FROM UR ORIGENAL GAME ..ILL NOT OPEN UR GAME AGAIN OR PLAY IT...
I ALREADY TOLD U THE PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY IF U MAKE IT AVOIDABLE ... EVEN ME IM VERY NTR HATER ..
BUT I DONT MIND & I DONT HAVE PROBLEM ACCEPTING THE GAME AS ORIGENAL AS IT IS
WITHOUT CHANGING IN IT IN THE NEXT UPDATE ,, BECAUSE U WILL MAKE ME KEEP VER 5 FOR EVER AS ORIGENAL ..
EVEN IF THERES NEW UPDATE CHANGES COMMING UP

U HAVE TO MAKE THE GAME SAME AS IT IS IN UR MIND NOT THE PEOPLE MIND WE R PLAYING UR GAME NOT PEOPLES GAME.. U R THE AUTHOR JUST MAKE the NTR AVOIDABLE BUT DONT MAKE ANY CHANGES OR REMOVE FROM
the ORIGENAL THAT U MADE ALREADY .. UNLESS THERES A MISTAKES IN THE SKRIPT OR IN THE DRAWINGS ..
BUT NOT IN THE STORY

IF U DONT WANT ADD NTR IN THE FUTURE THATS OK ..
BUT DONT MAKE SOMETHING ALREADY AND THEN DISTROY THE GAME THAT U
UPLOAD IT ALREADY AND THEN U REMOVE SOMETHING IN IT LATER BECAUSE OF PEOPLE ..JUST MAKE IT AVOIDABLE ONLY AND DONT WORRY ABOUT THE COMMENTS TOO MUCH PLS DEV

THANKS U FOR UR TIME DEV
As an NTR FAN I wish all people be as understanding as you bro.you are the first person that I see talk reasonably about NTR.i totally agree with you bro.
Good luck dev

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
it never had NTR until now that I added it and warned you. I took a lot of negative comments when the novel never had NTR until now.
For a good part of the harem fanbase, any sex scene that involves a dick that not belongs to the MC (no matter if it is another guy or a Futa/trans character) is NTR, for some even a lesbian scene involving one or more LI is considered NTR.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.5 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: geordie

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Chapter 6
Links from dev's Patreon page:
PC -
Linux -
Mac -
Android -

Only google drive so soon might be overloaded :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Adding it will annoy some people because optional content they never have to see terrifies them ... i'm not joking, i've seen people drop games like Lie Happened because some optional content that never needs to be seen was added and people raged. Hilarious to read really.

However now it's added, if you remove it you will annoy some people. The NTR fans won't appreciate being jerked around.

Those of us that don't give a shit either way don;t like games where players have too much say over content.

I don't play these games to play random forum dwellers wet dream, I play these to see what you as a dev can do.

If you as a developer can't decide on your own content why should I as a player put my faith in you?

The biggest problem with an experiment like this is you won't get a majority response. There are only a fraction of the websites user base that ever participate in the forums and of those you will only see the most vocal which is in no way a majority.

And are there virgin girl/s in the game?
As far as i'm aware, no.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I only wish the art was better. The colours are very annoying. It reminded me of the first colour system on computers.
Btw there are plenty of mistakes in prepositions. Between male and female.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes