hamod

Jan 5, 2021
lol wild ride seems the dev is getting better over time, by chapter 5 the game becomes much more presentable
yea he is totaly improved than first time when i come at ver 1 later he will get experience and he will level up..im sure

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
In general, the more these explosive fetishes are mixed, the more shitty the game becomes. Would take just one of these though Harem and stay there until the end after doing even another game with some other fetish. I have a high expectation of that new game. If it just stays the same and doesn't change after a couple of upgrades and comes in SURPRISE shit form.
I can assure you it will be ;)
RANEN.png

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
At least we can all agree that this dev has been consistent in delivering updates that I can respect.

And the quality of the graphics and the animations of the game has improved with each new update so that's a plus, the real problem this (and the other) game had it that it wasn't clear from the beginning who was the target audience, now that thins are more clear it easier to decide of you play this game or not, I'll have to agree that mixing radically opposite fetishes doesn't end well for anyone.

I'm also curious about that next game that's in the making, the previews are interesting.

Reactions: SALR

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
ok I got confused. If Amelia 2 is the real Amelia.
then who the fuck is Amelia 1???I know she is the one who started everything the drug release.who is she?????

Reactions: SALR

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
ok I got confused. If Amelia 2 is the real Amelia.
then who the fuck is Amelia 1???I know she is the one who started everything the drug release.who is she?????
You will know the next update

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
This dev puts out an amazing amount of updates in a short time. The dialog and animations need work but the story is interesting. Wish more devs could be this good.

• Love
Reactions: hamod

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
What really hits me hard about this developer is that making good and quick updates, continuously improving as many have recognized, he has only 17 patrons. How can it be?

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
What really hits me hard about this developer is that making good and quick updates, continuously improving as many have recognized, he has only 17 patrons. How can it be?
From my experiences playing previous updates (chapter 6);
1. poorly optimized game, lagging bad for me
2. English translation was super bad

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
The English translation is like it was done using a damn Speak & Spell, that makes it unplayable for me at least.(n)o_O

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ummm ... slight cognitive dissonance between the image and the caption, here:

Image1.png

Unless she's deformed...

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
this game really needs a proofreader.
and then the nude-renders out of nowhere its seems so weird and somehow makes no sense to me.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes