B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Love the Art style and am trying the game now but 1 teeny question

1133344_9pNLga.png
what in gods name is this i understand thicc ladies but WTF lol

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have just found this game and downloaded it.
How do you get the English version, I can find nothing under "options" and this is in Spanish.

OOOOPS, I have just found it, hidden in the girls dark hair . :rolleyes:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I forgot how terrible the Engrish and transitions are in this. The blatantly shrinking and enlarging dick in animations is also annoying.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I made some improvements (not perfect but my best) to the english translation, took me an afternoon but I think is much more enjoyable than the original. If interested, just move the attached file in the "XXX\FAMILYATHOMECHAPTER6-0.6-win\game\tl\English\" mapp and overwrite the old file. If someone wants it can be also moved to the OP. :)

Reactions: BOBJevent

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I made some improvements (not perfect but my best) to the english translation, took me an afternoon but I think is much more enjoyable than the original. If interested, just move the attached file in the "XXX\FAMILYATHOMECHAPTER6-0.6-win\game\tl\English\" mapp and overwrite the old file. If someone wants it can be also moved to the OP. :)
wow thank u man ..but is it working 100% did u try it and every thing goes well ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ohh how can i download it pls ..its not downloadable .. when i click on it ..its opening another white tab with words in it :(

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Uh, those"This is a transexual scene. Would you like to see it?"...
Can the Dev not put that question at the beginning of the game, so you don't have to answer that question every time?
The rest is just a kinetic novel besides three other choices if you want your Mom or share her.

I didn't read all the text but for my liking, it is too much fucking around and not enough story.
It might be a bit boring for some people but you can not please all of them.^^

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
CHAPTER7.png
FAMILY AT HOME CHAPTER 7
This novel includes Incest, NTR, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS, LESBIAN.

Chapter 7 changes

• Added more than 210 images
  • More than 30 animations have been added.
  • New content for history
  • New content with Sol
  • New content with Emilia (Scene Trans Avoidable )
  • New content with Farah
  • New content with Grace
  • New content with Samantha (Sister)
  • New content with Rebeca and Victoria (Mom and Auntie)
  • New content with Rebeca and Thomas (Scene Avoidable)
1227.png
1267.png
1300.png

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS:

DOWNLOAD LINUX:

DOWNLOAD MAC:

DOWNLOAD ANDROID:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 1170325
FAMILY AT HOME CHAPTER 7
This novel includes Incest, NTR, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS, LESBIAN.

Chapter 7 changes

• Added more than 210 images
  • More than 30 animations have been added.
  • New content for history
  • New content with Sol
  • New content with Emilia (Scene Trans Avoidable )
  • New content with Farah
  • New content with Grace
  • New content with Samantha (Sister)
  • New content with Rebeca and Victoria (Mom and Auntie)
  • New content with Rebeca and Thomas (Scene Avoidable)
View attachment 1170327
View attachment 1170328
View attachment 1170329

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS:

Google Drive

DOWNLOAD LINUX:

Google Drive

DOWNLOAD MAC:

Google Drive

DOWNLOAD ANDROID:

Google Drive
wooow devvv ...new update realy fast u r the best thank uuu for hard work

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

luca2552

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, I'm not being able to open the game (any version of it). I double click the ".exe" file, it displays an image of the game and then the window closes, is anybody having the same problem? Please help!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hey, I'm not being able to open the game (any version of it). I double click the ".exe" file, it displays an image of the game and then the window closes, is anybody having the same problem? Please help!
bro maybe the game is more stronger or heavyer than ur pc ..r u sure ur pc is powerfull enough ? this issues mostly happend in old pc ..but im not sure 100% im not profissional but thats just what happend with me befor i buy the new.. soo check it out .. im sure the game is fine but the crashes if from the pc it self

luca2552

Jun 11, 2017
bro maybe the game is more stronger or heavyer than ur pc ..r u sure ur pc is powerfull enough ? this issues mostly happend in old pc ..but im not sure 100% im not profissional but thats just what happend with me befor i buy the new.. soo check it out .. im sure the game is fine but the crashes if from the pc it self
My pc is perhaps a bit old, but somewhat powerfull. I've played and I still play lots of games on it, so I'm not sure that's the problem, thanks for answering btw!

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
lol wild ride seems the dev is getting better over time, by chapter 5 the game becomes much more presentable

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes