hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but you guys are probably going to be mad about this update
yea im not surprised ...still not gona complain this is his first game ..lets just let him do what he want and we will see ...i just want him to continue ..good or bad judgment later

i realy hop the dev will get his chance and best luck

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Well if you can join I don't mind but If I can only watch only again I'm starting to be annoying see Emilia fuck the other girls
yea u r the player who suppose to injoy them.. bUT u watching ur favorite girlS injoy fucking with others

like ( FUCK UUU MC ..U SUCKKK.. JUST WATCH SISSY.. THAT GUY IS BETTER THAN U ...UR DICK IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME )
AND IF U WANT FUCK ME LATER ..WAIT FOR UR TURN U WILL BE THE SECOND OR THE LAST BITCHHH

thats exactly what u will feel

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
CHAPTER6.png
FAMILY AT HOME CHAPTER 6
This novel includes Incest, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS, LESBIAN.

What's new?

• Added more than 200 images
  • More than 23 animations have been added.
  • New content with Rebeca and Thomas (Avoidable)
  • New content with Rebeca (Mom)
  • New content with Grace
  • New content with Victoria
  • New content with Farah
  • New content with Amelia.
NTR route added: With Rebeca (The MC's mom) and Thomas, it can be avoided, this route was created as a test, if most of you don't like it, it will be removed in the next update. If you avoid it you will be able to see the content of the MC and Rebeca and you will never pass the content of Rebeca and Thomas. (I repeat that this is a test, I want the majority of players to enjoy the game.
1060.png
1071.png
1112.png
1020.png
DOWNLOAD WINDOWS:

DOWNLOAD LINUX:

MAC DOWNLOAD:

DOWNLOAD ANDROID:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 1157713
FAMILY AT HOME CHAPTER 6
This novel includes Incest, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS, LESBIAN.

What's new?

• Added more than 200 images
  • More than 23 animations have been added.
  • New content with Rebeca and Thomas (Avoidable)
  • New content with Rebeca (Mom)
  • New content with Grace
  • New content with Victoria
  • New content with Farah
  • New content with Amelia.
NTR route added: With Rebeca (The MC's mom) and Thomas, it can be avoided, this route was created as a test, if most of you don't like it, it will be removed in the next update. If you avoid it you will be able to see the content of the MC and Rebeca and you will never pass the content of Rebeca and Thomas. (I repeat that this is a test, I want the majority of players to enjoy the game.
View attachment 1157715
View attachment 1157716
View attachment 1157718
View attachment 1157719
DOWNLOAD WINDOWS: Google Drive

DOWNLOAD LINUX:Google Drive

MAC DOWNLOAD: Google Drive

DOWNLOAD ANDROID: Google Drive
downloading now....wow dev u r amazing ..pls dont remove any thing keep every thing even if its NTR or bad ..just pls make it avoidable but no remove ...

keep every thing like origenall ...every body will be happy u did hard work thank u for ur care about the oppinion of people keep going (y)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Well, I'll see what the developer has done with this update. I agree with the speaker above, it is worth making the game according to the conceived plan, but making specific tags optional, if possible.

Reactions: SALR

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
i just finished the update and as the changelog says the NTR content in this update its optional and avoidable and theres plenty of content for the MC so i think its on a good path now.

Reactions: SALR

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Yeah, in this update you can finally prevent NTR, and not just skip scene. It raise another question tho.
What if Thomas just go and steal other girls to take revenge on MC.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah, in this update you can finally prevent NTR, and not just skip scene. It raise another question tho.
What if Thomas just go and steal other girls to take revenge on MC.
hello ..i want ask ..is all NTR is avoidable ? beouse i didnt know how to avoide the NTR when thomas fuck his mam and the transe fuck his sis..how ??

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
hello ..i want ask ..is all NTR is avoidable ? beouse i didnt know how to avoide the NTR when thomas fuck his mam and the transe fuck his sis..how ??
In short, MC sees Thomas trying to seduce Rebecca (MC's mother). You can intervene and chase him away or leave. Scenes of Thomas and his mother / Trance content can be skipped (not avoidable, as I understand it)

Reactions: hamod and BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In short, MC sees Thomas trying to seduce Rebecca (MC's mother). You can intervene and chase him away or leave. Scenes of Thomas and his mother / Trance content can be skipped (not avoidable, as I understand it)
I guess if one day the skippable content from the previous chapters becomes avoidable, I'll give the game a try.

Reactions: LegendKing23

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I guess if one day the skippable content from the previous chapters becomes avoidable, I'll give the game a try.
As for me, this game is now more a nukige / kinetic novel than a classic vn. Lots of visual scenes, but few choices. (Considering the last update, I noticed only 2 or 3 choices that affect something, like chasing Thomas away or choosing who to go to at night). Most of the choices are "would you like to skip this content?"

• Haha
Reactions: hamod

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
First five chapters don't give you any choice to influence story. Unless they get reworked.

As Astralbait said, you can't prevent them. Also, if you skip Thomas and his mom scene, and Emilio fuck his girlfriend, they will tell you later that you watched them. Thus, all this so-called "choices" confuse new players and drive them away.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
thank u so much for explain bro ..get it now

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes