Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Renders are beautiful, Game is good overall but not a fan of clothed sex so I'm gonna pass

Reactions: SALR

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Not sure if the Dev is on here or not, but these updates are really quick! Definitely needs a better Spanish-to-English translation.

...Also this might be weird (considering the material), but kind of wish there was a bit more slowdown in the sex scenes. Homeboy just straight up fucks all day without any context or chapped dick. Also, it might be cool if the other ladies noted he had just finished banging someone else. Like smells and tastes of previous partners' various fluids...

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Not sure if the Dev is on here or not, but these updates are really quick! Definitely needs a better Spanish-to-English translation.

...Also this might be weird (considering the material), but kind of wish there was a bit more slowdown in the sex scenes. Homeboy just straight up fucks all day without any context or chapped dick. Also, it might be cool if the other ladies noted he had just finished banging someone else. Like smells and tastes of previous partners' various fluids...
yeah i have to admit I totally agree! The story develops very very quickly which is great if there is context. I see where you want to go here, but some sort of character development will be great to have in-between so many sex scenes. Plus the fact there is so much sex in one house with multiple people without everyone knowing about it, is already very weird. So maybe you make it so that more people find out? And develop this further?
I mean there is literally a part here that goes from:
so are you going to blackmail me as well for sex?
No, I am not like that
Wow I am surprised... let me thank you by having sex
That's a good idea!

Really? These things can use some more work. It would make the game longer and better to my opinion, plus you will be able to develop it a bit better. She is happy with that, and so now more suggestible for sex, but let him/her work on it. Maybe she sees you having sex with someone else, gets horny and slowly her walls break down and you end up together. Just an idea.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
It is. You can intervene or let it happen. Same goes for futa scenes. Mind you i only played up until Chapter 7 but i doubt it'll change.
I couldn't prevent the trannie fucking 2 girls in the house. I could skip seeing it but not prevent it. If you can intervene later to prevent it, it's already too late isn't it?

Reactions: Agent Abide

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Can someone send mi just exe for windows x32, because i dont have when extract files?
listen bro ..can u go download the game ? if it work ..? just download the game normaly ..its all there belive me just extrect the rar and open ..it will look like this in the photo ..check the last choice ..last icon EXE this is for 32 ..just click on it ..

FamilyatHomeChapter8-0.8-win 5_7_2021 9_16_17 PM (2)_LI.jpg

and try the exe 32 download again i make attachment and i try it ..its working and downloaded for me ..if its not work with u it means theres something wrong there in ur side ..and if u can download the origenal full game u can fallow the pic above ..it will be fine :)

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2019
Hi Dev,

I like your game, I have a small request. Could you upload an HS card for the sister Samantha? I would like to port her to my Honey Select install, and...well, you know. I enjoyed the sex scenes, but there is no blowjob with her.
If it is an intellectual property issue, I apologize and retract my request.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hi Dev,

I like your game, I have a small request. Could you upload an HS card for the sister Samantha? I would like to port her to my Honey Select install, and...well, you know. I enjoyed the sex scenes, but there is no blowjob with her.
If it is an intellectual property issue, I apologize and retract my request.
no blow jobs ..thank goood ..they use the blow jobs only in the blueballs games pls dont remind him soo he will not make 100s of them there .. kissing is ok haha

• Haha
Reactions: millyvanilly84
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes