Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Uncompressed Update Size: 169 MB - - MEGA -
Compressed Update Size: 113 MB - - MEGA -
;) your magic works. tnx. (y)

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Renders are looking great and looks promising game but i have two questions before playing this game...
1. the description says mc got locked up in house with aunt,mother,sister & cousins....sooo why the hell there is ntr tag in this game... :unsure:
2. is that ntr completely avoidable or not....? :)

Reactions: Decalion and H2R

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Renders are looking great and looks promising game but i have two questions before playing this game...
1. the description says mc got locked up in house with aunt,mother,sister & cousins....sooo why the hell there is ntr tag in this game... :unsure:
2. is that ntr completely avoidable or not....? :)
1. Play the game and see.
2. As of version 5 (last full version I played) yes it was avoidable, unles you like futa scenes, then it's not. For the record, the only times I saw it I didn't care about the character involved (she was bitchy type).

EDIT: Apparently all the NTR is avoidable per the new changelog, unless the player chooses to have the story go that way.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
unles you like futa scenes
Better question would be is futa avoidable.

Actually I am wondering right now that the game is finished...so fast. I was playing a version not that long ago which had severe broken english sprinkled with spanish.

Guess I will try it out again.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, completed?
You got to be kidding me, not another one.
Did they get out of that madhouse?
Did they find a cure.
I thought there was a lot more to do in that game.

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
So I'm 95% sure one of the women in this game is the same one I delicately handcrafted months ago and you know what? I approve how she has been treated. :BootyTime:(y)

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Algo triste lo que paso con venus pero parece que quedo viva y saldra en el siguiente juego lol

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if Futa/trans are avoidable? I already read about NTR (avoidable) thanks the god.
But I do not like also trans or girls with dick... so can someone tell me if is avoidable?

Also game... completed? Its rarely to see completed game.. so... That mean that there is no more update? Just download and play till the end? lol when you get used to overly long projects that sometimes never end, seeing a complete game leaves you blown away :LOL:

senss

Sep 2, 2019
sorry that i was not read all 36 pages to know something
if u cant read the text that is on the same page as ur post, then there is a search even further up the screen, then u would scroll past where they talked about ntr being avoidable :PogChamp:

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes