senss

Sep 2, 2019
sorry that i was not read all 36 pages to know something
if u cant read the text that is on the same page as ur post, then there is a search even further up the screen, then u would scroll past where they talked about ntr being avoidable :PogChamp:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
if u cant read the text that is on the same page as ur post, then there is a search even further up the screen, then u would scroll past where they talked about ntr being avoidable :PogChamp:
my bad sorry for wasting your time

laeg15

May 24, 2021
yup, seems like the anti ntr guys really like to kink shame and force their opinion on others. guys, we are all perverts here, now lets live in peace together shall we?:BootyTime:
i dont think that anybody kinkshamed anyone, just ask if they can spend their time with this game or not, for most ppl is NTR big no for game (or if it is only skipable and story going like it happend)

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
honey select with bad lights and shadows, hm, i will not expect too much but will try. thx for share

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Wow, completed?
You got to be kidding me, not another one.
Did they get out of that madhouse?
Did they find a cure.
I thought there was a lot more to do in that game.
There will be a sequel, take a look on his Patreon: "...The story of Family at Home continues in The Lécuyer Cult, you will take the role of Kilian, a 22-year-old boy, in his quest to find his missing friends, who arrive at the Lécuyer mansion. A place where men and women are fascinated with lust, the cult is dedicated to orgies to honor Jessabelle Lécuyer, the late creator of the cult.

This universe, which began in Family at Home, will be fully explored in this game...."

Reactions: Nayvah

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There will be a sequel, take a look on his Patreon: "...The story of Family at Home continues in The Lécuyer Cult, you will take the role of Kilian, a 22-year-old boy, in his quest to find his missing friends, who arrive at the Lécuyer mansion. A place where men and women are fascinated with lust, the cult is dedicated to orgies to honor Jessabelle Lécuyer, the late creator of the cult.

This universe, which began in Family at Home, will be fully explored in this game...."
Well, my opinion of multiple games in the same universe is depending on how it is done. Basically, if it is just the same world and no reoccurring characters it can be good but if the new game has a new MC but the same girls from the previous game the new game is already dead for me because it will feel like I NTR the old MC with a new MC.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, my opinion of multiple games in the same universe is depending on how it is done. Basically, if it is just the same world and no reoccurring characters it can be good but if the new game has a new MC but the same girls from the previous game the new game is already dead for me because it will feel like I NTR the old MC with a new MC.
I am of the same opinion.

Either new MC and LIs or the same MC and add new LIs to the ones already in the previous one (which of course should appear in the new one).

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
That's the least of your problems, the next game will be NTRfest just read the description.

"A place where men and women are fascinated with lust, the cult is dedicated to orgies to honor Jessabelle Lécuye"

Dec 8, 2020
That's the least of your problems, the next game will be NTRfest just read the description.

"A place where men and women are fascinated with lust, the cult is dedicated to orgies to honor Jessabelle Lécuye"
Dev said no ntr in new game and MC will be the only one to have sex with the girls.
ps. so far dev has kept his word so i am willing to trust for now.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
This game has been on my ignore list for a while (because of the NTR).
The only reason I even checked the thread was that someone I trust recommend I do so.
I am glad to see that they were correct and that the NTR is now avoidable.

I will download and try.

Also Kudos to the Dev for actually finishing a game.
That puts you in rare company indeed.

Personally, I never $upport games that have NTR of any kind (avoidable/skippable doesn't matter I won't put Euro's towards a game where someone spends time on these fetishes). That being said, if the promise of 'No NTR' holds for the next game, I will definitely consider $upporting.

Thanks for the effort Dev, and best of luck in the future.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Its always makes me laugh with the ses pool of trolls who pretend not to know what's going on. Is Ntr avoidable idk can you read its been answered millions of time on many pages and sa far as i followed the game Ntr has always been avoidable just don't be stupid and make the right very EASY choices :KEK:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Is this one of those games that have very little content once you turn off the ntr or there is enough content without it?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is this one of those games that have very little content once you turn off the ntr or there is enough content without it?
If you watch the changelog, you will see that the NTR is only between a character and his mother (there are also scenes between a trans character and her girlfriend, but that is voyeur and, of course, trans, but not NTR). So the NTR is rather scarce and avoidable (also getting the scenes to be starred by the MC, whether you avoid the scenes of the trans character or those of NTR)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Its always makes me laugh with the ses pool of trolls who pretend not to know what's going on. Is Ntr avoidable idk can you read its been answered millions of time on many pages and sa far as i followed the game Ntr has always been avoidable just don't be stupid and make the right very EASY choices :KEK:
Skippable and avoidable are two different things. Up untill this patch, NTR was not avoidable

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Until the last update, one part was skippable and another avoidable. Now all NTR (and trans) it's avoidable, and from what I'm seeing it isn't very difficult to do it, and you get, as far as I've seen, other scenes starring the MC.

Reactions: JC07

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game is fine for now (it's entertaining and doesn't have bad sex scenes, in fact they are better than I expected). However, I would have preferred to be able to tell Thomas that he could shove the photos up his ass. Or just the same but in a finer way.

Reactions: JC07
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes