Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Mostly enjoyed this one, but boy, the MC is ugly and manly is the last thing I would think about him.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
skippable? as in avoidable or something?
Lol, I suppose the technicalities require you to read the story, which I didn't. They are all definitely skippable. I know some are also "avoidable" story-wise. All I can say with certainty is you don't have to watch any of it.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Wtf this is not the last update. The lasr update was the previous one. This is just fixing scene that shouldn't be fixed. I felt dumb

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
pagina web.PNG
Hello friends, we already have an official page of SALR Games, it's quite simple, but it will be useful to know the date of each update, announcement, download the novel and follow me on my social networks.
I invite you to visit it.
Also, the Discord server is ready, it's for everyone.

LINK WEBSITE:

LINK DISCORD SERVER:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 1234226
Hello friends, we already have an official page of SALR Games, it's quite simple, but it will be useful to know the date of each update, announcement, download the novel and follow me on my social networks.
I invite you to visit it.
Also, the Discord server is ready, it's for everyone.

LINK WEBSITE:

LINK DISCORD SERVER:
Nice, i think the images on the slider at the "Home" page are getting cut (for example, there is text in the bottom part that probably says the title of the new game, but you cant see it, i can only see the word "The")

Anyway, good job

Thalapathy

Apr 5, 2021
i downloaded chapter 10 1.0 and it does not open so i downloaded family at home 1.0 and that also doesnt open can anybody tell me why? i play this on windows btw

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Nice, i think the images on the slider at the "Home" page are getting cut (for example, there is text in the bottom part that probably says the title of the new game, but you cant see it, i can only see the word "The")

Anyway, good job
Thanks for the warning, I'm going to fix it, the Android version is not finished yet, but I recommend viewing it in desktop mode for now.

Thalapathy

Apr 5, 2021
so i downloaded chapter 10 1.0 but i couldnt open it so i installed 1.0 but that also cant be opened can anybody tell me what to do?

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes